43 - Scream

(A/N: SEVERE SMUT AHEAD)

I don't know what she was up to. Elise had cuffed us to the chairs and left us there.

I look at the other and they seem just as confused.

"What is she up to?" Caden asks getting more comfortable on his chair.

"I don't know but I have to scratch my nose so bad." I answer.

Vincent chuckles.

Suddenly, sexy music starts to play and Elise shows up, wearing a black see through lingerie and heels.

She walks to Caden first, who is on my left. Sits on his lap, and starts to move her hips to the beat of the music. She flips her hair and licks his neck.

Then, she moves to Vincent, who is on my right. She puts her left foot on his chest, the heels probably leaving a mark. And slowly she unclasp her bra, very, very slowly. Taking one arm off, then the other. Finally, releasing her breasts.

Elise takes her foot off his shoulder with a little push. When she comes to my direction. She turns around and rubs her ass on my dick.

I'm so fucking hard right now.

She keeps moving her ass, until she feels satisfied enough and stand back up.

Elise walks to the pole in the middle of the room and grabs it with both her hands.

She than drops herself down, puts a hand on her ass and stand up slowly, giving herself a slap.

She puts the pole between her breats and smile at us. Rubbing her nipples, Elise moans.

She turns her back to us and starts to take her panties off. When she is fully naked, Elise takes her panties and shoves it on my mouth.

"Please open, daddy." Elise says to Vincent with two of her fingers close to his mouth.

Vincent opens his mouth and she nods at him. He sucks her fingers and she pulls them out when they're wet.

Then, she walks to Caden, and puts her left foot on his dick. Not hard enough to hurt him.

She traces her fingers down her chest, to her stomach, then her pussy. Leaving a trail of Vincent's spit on her body.

Elise inserts her fingers inside her and moans loudly. Elise stimulates her clit with her tumb and uses two other fingers going in and out of her.

When she reaches her climax, she puts her fingers out and sit on my lap.

"You said you needed to scratch your nose, sir?" She smiles innocently.

Elise rubs my nose gently, using the fingers she just fucked. Making me smell her juices.

"I think you've all had enough." She says happily.

Elise walks behind us and uncuff us all.

"Now, please. Be the good husbands you are, and fuck me."

Caden is quick to throw her on the bed, making her giggle.

"Sit." He commands. "You once said you wanted to lick every inch of ink on my body. Do it."

Elise starts to undress him, leaving Caden fully naked.

She looks him in the eyes and starts to lick him. First his neck, then his arms. Moving down to his stomach. His tighs.

When she is close to his dick, Vincent clears his throat.

"Now, you be a good wife. And lay on your stomach." Vincent nods to the bed.

Elise pouts, but obeys.

"Arms behind your back."

Now, he is the one cuffing her. Her arms are behind her back and under her ass. Making her hips move up and her head lay on the mattress.

I walk to her and pull her hair, making her face me. Taking my pants off, I shove my cock down her throat.

Beautiful tears start to form on her eyes and that only makes me go harder.

Caden grabs a whip and walks behind her. Elise hasn't seen it yet, so when he hits her the first time, she jumps in surprise.

I can see her ass turning red. Fucking gorgeous.

I'm so close to cumming right now, I don't hold back. After the second hit, I cum hard down her throat.

Caden hits her again and Elise holds back a scream.

"Let us hear you, baby." I tell her.

On the fourth strike, Elise screams. But also moans.

"You know your safe word. Use it anytime. Do you understand?" Vincent asks.

"Yes, daddy." She responds.

"Do you want to use it?"

"No, daddy. Fuck!" She screams again after being hit. "I'm enjoying it."

Vincent grabs a vibrator on the desk and walks to her side. He positions it on her clit and turn it on.

Elise is moaning and screaming right now, and that makes me hard again.

Caden uncufss her and she falls on the mattress.

"We're not fucking done with you yet." He tells her. He makes her stand on all fours again. Vincent still has the vibrator on her clit, making her moan. "Did you think you could just tease us all night, and nothing would happen?"

Elise fucking smiles at that.

"No, master. I thought I could tease you all night and get fucked hard after." She answers giggling.

I walk behind her and thrust myself inside her tight pussy.

Caden grabs the whip and hit her face, very lightly. He then shoves himself inside her mouth, fucking her throat harder than I was.

"She's close." I say, feeling her pussy squeeze my dick. "Not yet, you like to be a tease, now hold it."

Caden whips her back, not once giving her time to breathe.

"Now." Vincent says and Elise comes. Hard.

She starts shaking and screaming.

Then, falls to the mattress.

Vincent walks behind her and turns her over. Making her lay on her back.

"I didn't fuck you yet."

He takes his pants off, Elise following his every move with his eyes.

She opens her legs, anxious to feel him inside her.

Vincent rubs his cock on her clit, teasing her. Caden is still close to her head, rubbing his cock.

Then, Vincent enters her. Elise screams again.

"You like to be our slut, huh?" He asks. "You like when we use you, fuck you, make you cum like you never have before." He slaps her face lightly. "You're ours."

With that, Caden comes and splashes it all over Elise breasts.

Vincent comes right after.

Elise doesn't clean herself, saying she wanted to have all of us in her.

We all lay on the bed, Elise laying on me, caden to our left and Vincent to our right. And fall asleep.

*****

I was sleeping peacefully, when I hear a click and something cold touching my forehead.

"Well, well, well."

I open my eyes and face the asshole.

"My daughter is a fucking slut after all."

"Luca." I say.