⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☾ 39 ☽₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

┌─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┐

Jisung once again got ready. The same routine of presentable clothes, makeup, hair and he was aware that he was doing it just for Minho. He knew he wasn't going to be going anywhere after, he didn't want to and as much as that thought scared him, he was choosing to ignore it.

He put on his shoes and finally walked out the door and made his way to Minho's house.

"You look pretty," Minho complimented as soon as he opened the door.

"Thanks, so do you," Jisung said with a small smile as he walked inside, quickly greeting each of the cats by name which brought a smile to Minho's face as well.

"How have you been during these few days that you've been rudely ignoring me?" Minho asked as they sat down on Minho's bed.

"I haven't been ignoring you!" Jisung defended even though he knew it was a lie. "I've just been thinking about a lot of stuff. I've been good though, how about you?"

"Thinking about me?" Minho asked with a small smirk.

"Why would I be thinking about you?"

"Because you went on a date with me."

"It was just a one time thing," Jisung shrugged, glancing at Minho to see if he had any sort of reaction.

"So it was bad?"

"No, it wasn't bad. I just don't date people."

"But if it wasn't bad, why not do it again?" Minho questioned, moving closer to Jisung.

"Minho!" Jisung yelled with a small laugh.

"What?" He asked, inching closer. "Is there an issue?"

Jisung watched his eyes, they moved from his lips, back up to his eyes. He never feels nervous, especially not about kissing someone. It was just a kiss that hasn't even happened yet and probably wouldn't happen at all.

Though he didn't know that for sure so he stayed still and waited, receiving a quick kiss on the cheek before Minho moved back to his spot.

"I get it," he sighed as he laid down on his bed.

"Get what?" Jisung asked, staying in his sitting position as Minho adjusted so that his head was in Jisung's lap.

"Why you don't date people."

"What do you mean?" Jisung asked, confused.

"It sucks really bad knowing that one person could be loosing feelings when you're still in love with them."

"Are you talking about Hyunjin?"

"Yeah, but I mean in general too. Hyunjin, I could just tell but if you're with someone you don't know super well who knows what could happen."

"Why are you telling me this?" Jisung asked with a forced laugh.

"Just in case no one has validated that feeling before. It's not crazy and I understand why you made your little rule."

"Then why did you make me go on a date with you?"

"I know you aren't stupid," Minho responded with a small sigh.

"What do you mean?" Jisung asked and Minho simply ignored it, brushing it off and changing the subject. Jisung really was oblivious, yeah he thought of the possibility that Minho did legitimately like him but he truly thought that the older was just messing around with him, making fun of the fact that he didn't date people.

"Are you hungry? We should go grab food somewhere."

"Hey! Answer my question," Jisung demanded as he gently moved Minho's head off of his lap and flipped one of his legs over Minho's torso. He now sat on top of the older staring down at him with a pout as Minho tried his hardest to stick to the plan.

"You know the answer to the question baby. Don't act dumb."

"Don't call me that."

"Why not? You look like you enjoy it," Minho commented as he brushed his thumb against the side of Jisung's flushed cheek.

"What's wrong with you?" Jisung asked with a small laugh. He assumed that maybe the best way to ignore Minho's weird behavior is to give it right back to him. "Are you flirting with me?" He asked as he leaned down, moving the slightest bit closer to Minho's lips

"Is it not obvious?" Minho asked back, wrapping his arms around Jisung's neck.

"I don't think it's necessarily the smartest thing to do."

"Never claimed that it was," Minho explained, looking back and forth between Jisung's chocolate brown eyes and pretty lips. Something about it drove Jisung insane but he would never ever admit that to Minho.

"What happened to going back to normal?"

"We kissed before we went on the date."

"Yeah but I don't think that's normal."

"Normal for us at least."

"Minho."

"What?"

"I don't want to end up hurting you."

"Then don't," Minho replied, finally connecting their lips.

└─・。゚: ∘◦☾◦∘。゚. ─┘