34~ Relentless Desire

Authors pov

Hoseok woke up the next day feeling a dull ache throughout his body. The excruciating pain from the night before had lessened, but it still lingered, making him wish for the release of death. His mates had stayed with him through the ordeal, providing comfort and support. He was grateful, but he needed answers.

He glanced down at his body, noticing the five tails that had grown after mating with Yoongi. The more he mated with his mates, the quicker his transformation progressed and the more the pain subsided. His fox instincts had taken over, and his fox wanted nothing more than to mate with the rest of his mates.

Currently, he was with Jungkook, who was kissing him deeply. Jungkook wanted to make this special, but Hoseok just wanted to get it over with, to fuck and make the pain go away.

"Please, Kookie," Hoseok whispered, his voice desperate. "I need you."

Jungkook's eyes darkened with desire, and he nodded, understanding Hoseok's need. He kissed Hoseok harder, their tongues tangling as their hands roamed each other's bodies. Jungkook's touch was electrifying, sending shivers down Hoseok's spine.

Jungkook pushed Hoseok onto the bed, quickly undressing them both. He spread Hoseok's legs and entered him swiftly, causing Hoseok to gasp and arch his back. Jungkook set a brutal pace, thrusting deeply and relentlessly. Hoseok's moans filled the room, his hands gripping jungkook's biceps tightly.

They moved into different positions, each one more intense than the last. Jungkook bent Hoseok's legs, his legs touching his shoulders, pounding into him with unrestrained fervor. Hoseok's cries grew louder, his body trembling with each thrust.

Jungkook flipped Hoseok over, pulling him onto his hands and knees. He entered him from behind, his movements rough and powerful. Hoseok's moans turned into screams of pleasure, his body convulsing with each thrust.

They moved to the bathroom, where Jungkook pinned Hoseok against the wall, lifting him and entering him again. The cold tiles against Hoseok's back contrasted with the heat of their bodies. Jungkook's thrusts were relentless, driving Hoseok to the brink of madness.

Jungkook turned on the shower, the cold water cascading over their bodies. He pressed Hoseok against the wall, entering him from behind once more. The water mixed with their sweat, creating a slick friction that heightened their pleasure. Hoseok's moans echoed in the bathroom, his hands bracing against the wall for support.

Jungkook didn't let up, his pace brutal and unforgiving. Hoseok's body was on fire, every nerve ending alight with pleasure. He felt another tail growing, the pain mingling with the intense pleasure.

They moved to the floor, with Hoseok on his back and Jungkook above him. Jungkook entered him again, thrusting deeply and rapidly. Hoseok's mouth gaped open,his body shaking with the intensity of their coupling.

Jungkook's hands roamed Hoseok's body, squeezing his thighs and caressing his chest. Hoseok's moans grew louder, his body trembling with each powerful thrust.

Hoseok held jungkook's hair,kissing him deeply, moaning into the kiss over and over, scratching jungkook's back who hissed but didn't stop hoseok.

Finally, Jungkook pulled Hoseok into his lap, holding him close as he continued to thrust. Hoseok's arms wrapped around Jungkook's neck, his head resting on his shoulder. Their movements were desperate and frantic, driven by an insatiable need.

Jungkook bent down and marked him on his left inner thigh, hoseok's eyes turning blue,same with Jungkook.

Hoseok's body shook as he climaxed, his cries of pleasure echoing in the room. Jungkook followed soon after, his release shuddering through him.

Hoseok collapsed on Jungkook,his body spent and weak.Jungkoom kissed hoseok's lips before washing hoseok and himself and going to bed.

Hoseok latched unto Jungkook as the pain subsided a little, feeling another tail growing again.They slept in each other's arms, Jungkook holding hoseok protectively.

---

When Hoseok woke again, the pain had subsided even more. His mates were around him, their expressions a mix of concern and relief. He knew that this was only the beginning of his transformation, and he would need all their support to get through it.

"We need to talk, Hobi," Namjoon said softly. "There's something important we need to discuss."

Hoseok nodded, his heart pounding with anticipation. He knew that whatever they had to say would change everything, but he was ready to face it head-on with his mates by his side.