the characters

But first we are all cousins but I
(Alice) don't know it yet. We are related by our moms and we inherited there powers. Derek's mom and Eli's mom are twins so that why they are so similar. Also Violets parents had a miscarriage right before her. We all know spells, potions and remedies that our moms taught us.

Violet Sky
* nature princess in training (she can control nature (like Mother Naturish). She can talk and change into any land animal she wants. Also she has mind control)
* her Kingdom is by the forest
* she is the nicest and the most loyal of the cousins

Eli Red
* ice prince in training (he can make it freezing cold and snow/blizzard on command. He can make anything turn to ice and he can make snow come to life. Also he can fly)
* he is bravest of the cousins very social
* his kingdom is by the snowy mountains

Derek Blu
* water prince in training (he can control water and can talk to marine life. He can hold his breath for hours and swim super fast (like a mermaid lol) he has amazing speed).
* he is shyest and the strongest of the cousins
* he doesn't really talk unless to family
* his kingdom is by the ocean

Alice Yellowrose
* evil princess in training [in the beginning] (magic like a witch and can charm people (but I did everything evil to the opposite))
* my kingdom is in the shadows
*sunrose princess [at the end](controls happiness and friendship among everyone. I can have any power I want)
* I'm the happiest and brightest of the cousins
* my kingdom is by the forest (I live with violet)

We are still in the middle of learning everything we need to know our full powers won't come until we come of age which is 17.