The Family Meeting

[They all meet up in conference room. Everyone is scared about what Violet's Mom gonna say after a long moment of silence she finally spoke]

Violet's Mom: Okay I have to agree this has been going on for too long, but eavesdroping is not the way to go. All of you children have never done anything bad before what made you want to do this.
Derek's Mom: I mean eavesdroping is bad but don't get mad at them at least they know now.
Eli's Mom: Yea they were gonna find out sooner or later might as well talk about it now.
Violet's Mom: Well they wouldn't have found out if you didn't bring it up (looks at Eli's Mom)
Violet: Well can you tell us more about this
Derek: Yaass please
Eli: Please please please with a snow flake on top
Violet's Mom: Okay fine where do we start...
Violet: Ummmmmmm... Probably that you have another sister
Violet's Mom: Okay so we have another sister, she is the oldest of all of us. She was bright and happy she was actually a Sunrose princess but when she didn't get picked to rule this kingdom she turned dark and cursed is all that when you guys plus Alice come of age to get your powers, there will be a dark horizon and a war will start if I didn't step down. I don't believe her so I don't worry about it but these two over here are freaking out so we decided to train you to use your powers right. I'm pretty sure you wanna know more about Alice so Alice is the oldest out of all of you and our sister is probably teaching her to hate us and to come after us when it's time.
Eli: so where does she live
Violet's Mom: we don't know she stormed out and we never seen her again
Eli: oh
Violet's Mom: Well is there anything else you want to know since we are on the topic?
Derek: why wasn't she picked if she was the oldest

[trying to think of a lie]

Violet's Mom: Ummmmmmm... Idk why no one really discussed it with us. So I can't really tell you anymore questions?

[Nobody else said anything]

Okay I guess we are finished now I think it's time that everyone should leave it's almost dark and everyone needs rest.

[Everyone leaves and goes to sleep. The next day is here and Violet decide to meet up with Derek and Eli in the middle of the forest]

Eli: Hey like we should go see where Alice is at. I think she will be cool to meet
Violet: I know but we don't know where she lives at and like my mom said shes probably evil and doesn't even know us
Derek: I know but our moms do know where shes at because I can tell your mom lied to me there is more to this story then they are telling and I want to find out
Violet: Okay fine but we need to find out where she is and how to get there. I'm pretty sure I can talk to some animals and see if they seen anything but I need strong evidence from a mom. We already know my mom won't tell me so it's up to you guys. After we can find out where she's at we will meet back right here and discuss more about this.
Derek: Okay I'll try
Eli: Same

[They break up and head back to their kingdoms hopefull to find their lost cousin the search is on.]