Rules.

These are just some rules to follow for this RP Book. (idk what else to say :D)

---------------------

1. No smut or anything like that, srry, I'm just not comfortable with that kind of stuff.

2. Hate the OC, not the real person. Just be nice.

3. You can't RP until I accept your form. (next page)

4. You can do group RPS and normal RPS with other people. Tag me if you wanna do a RP / Group RP with me, and don't tag me if don't want to RP with me.

5. Please specify which OC of mine you want me to RP as. (trust me, there will be options).

6. Sorry, but I don't usually like rping as canon characters. You can RP as a canon character, or you can ask me, I might say no, but sometimes I'm ok with it.

7. You can use fakemon / Pokemon fusions in this RP, but they can't be too op and they have to be accepted by me.

8. You should be an semi experienced roleplayer, and should use 3-5 sentences in each reply. It just makes it easier for me to get invested in the roleplay, and yes, I will also follow this rule.

9. This is stated in Rule 8, but please be experienced. Here is an example of not experienced and experienced roleplayers. (in my opinion).

-(not experienced) Woah I just got a Caterpie! Emma said happily picking up the PokeBall and looking at it before walking into the forest

-(experienced) “Woah, i caught my first pokemon, a Caterpie!” Emma, a new trainer who started her journey that same day, exclaimed. Her Pokemon partner, Squirtle, chirped in excitement beside her. Squirtle was one of the three Pokemon you can get from Professor Oak, once kids turn ten years old. Emma smiled in victory, picking up the PokeBall with the newly caught Pokemon in it, before walking off to explore the rest of the forest.
(this is just my opinion, but experienced roleplayers should give long replies that the other roleplayer can work with, and to give it personality, and please, use “ for talking, it's just so much easier to understand. And use periods and commas :p.)

10. Tagging. If I don't reply for a day, you can tag me once. 3 days, tag me again. 5 days, tag me again. If I don't reply after 5 days, that means that I have most likely lost interest in the RP, which will be further explained in the next rule.

11. If I loose interest in a roleplay, I'll stop replying. Rule 10 states when you can tag me, but after 5 days, that most likely means 1. I've lost interest in the roleplay, or 2. you were a rude person and I just dont want to roleplay with you anymore. (a tip to make a roleplay interesting. Don't drag it out for too long, and keep the action coming if you don't want it to end).

12. Have fun! (y'all should constantly check this page bc I'll probably add rules in the future.)

(If anyone wants to RP on discord, lmk. My user is miloisameatball).