Party Hour!

Poppy POV

Following the map Brainy had, he told us that we're close if we're in sight of three tall trees.

"What makes you think that?" I asked.

"We thought the three tall trees led to Smurfy Grove, but when Gargamel followed the trees and we were swept down three tall waterfalls, it lead us to Smurfy Grove, where the girl smurfs told us that the three tall trees lead to the Swamp of No return," Brainy explained as I helped Viva and Hefty push the Mega wheelbarrow.

"So all we have to do is to follow the map towards the three tall trees?" Viva asked.

"Yep," Brainy said. 

"So after the party, you and the other trolls are going back to your dimension, right?" Clumsy asked.

"Yes," I said. "We don't belong here,"

"Where is your dimension?" Brainy asked. "Ever since you came, I have been trying to study different dimensions, but i can't seem to figure out where you came from,"

"In a dimension in a place called Troll Kingdom," I explained. "The trolls you have met are Pop trolls. But did you know that there are other trolls with different music an take different forms?"

"What do you mean?" Clumsy asked.

"You see, as a Pop troll, we sing our pop music all the time," I said. "There are also Rock trolls, Funk Trolls, Techno Trolls, Country Trolls, and Clasical trolls. We are all different,"

"I didn't know that," Viva said. "How come you never told me before?"

"I don't know," I said. "But to be clear, I also didn't know that they existed until we figured out that the queen of the Rock Trolls has a plan to unite the tribes under their music,"

"Did she not know that that's not harmony?" Smurfette asked.

"Yeah," I said. "But did you know that we trolls aren't the only ones who live in our dimension?"

"Who else does?" Hefty asked.

"Some creatures called the Bergens," Viva said. "They live in a far away place from Troll Kingdom called Bergen town,"

"The Bergens used to be mean," I said. "They didn't know how to sing, dance, or even hug. But when they discovered us, they knew that we know how to sing, dance, and hg, so when they  ate us, they can feel happiness. So they captured us and ate us every year on a day called Trollstice,"

"Did they not know that happiness comes from the inside?" Smurfette asked. "I guess you getting eaten is like how we got experimented on,"

"True," Hefty said. We continued to walk in silence until Clumsy broke it.

"What did you mean by 'used to be mean'?" He asked.

"On the Last Trollstice," I said. "I told every Bergen that happiness comes from the inside, that you just need to find it, and sometimes you need someone else to help you. That's how we became friendly,"

"So you taught the Bergens how to be happy, so they stopped eating you?" Brainy asked. "I gotta note this down. When we get back of course,"

"Hey, I think we're here," Smurfette said. We were at the stone wall seperating us from the Forbidden Forest,"

"The Swamp of No Return is on the other side," Brainy said. "We just have to go through this wall, cross the forest full of dangerous things like dragonflies, an unstable river, then through some trees until we see Three Tall trees,"

Dangerous things? An unstable river? Dragonflies? This journey from this point on will not be so simple.

Luckily, since we have smurfs on our side, the journey was a little easier. Hefty used his strength to make the hole in the wall bigger, Brainy helped us avoid the dangerous things in the forest, and we helped him make a raft for the Mega Wheelbarrow to cross the river.

After a few hours, we finally see three tall trees. Behind them was a deadly swamo filled with piranhas and many more. Using all or strength combined, we tipped the Mega Wheelbarrow over, pouring it's contents into the river, then started our journey back.

By the time we made it back, the sun started to set. There were party decorations everwhere, lights hung on houses, part canons, fireworks, and a large table.

It was filled with macarons, cakes, pastries, fruits, and so much more. It was a whole buffet! BroZone was on stage rehearsing.

"Stop, stop. Timeout," I heard John Dory say. "Let's do it agin from the top." "John, do I have to remind you to not be bossy agin just like last time?" Clay asked.

"Hey, this is our only performance here," John Dory said. "We have to nail it,"

"This place looks so good," I remarked. "It's going to be the biggest, the loudest, and the craziest party ever! Last time doesn't count because our party was invaded by a Bergen,"

"Let me guess," Clumsy said. "After that, the Bergen captured you?" "Most of us hid, but yes," I replied.

Papa smurf walked towards us. "Did you complete the task?" He asked.

"Yes," Hefty replied. "Velvet, Veneer, Monty, Gargamel, and Azreal are gone for good,"

"I still can't believe your plan worked, Brainy," Papa continued. 

"That's why they called me Brainy," Brainy said. "Because I'm the smartest,"

"Have you completed the portal back to our universe?" Viva asked.

"Yep," Papa replied. "It should open tomorrow morning,"

"I guess we have a way back," I said. After helping out with a few final touches, the party began. We watched BroZone's performance, ate food, danced, and lighted fireworks. It was the best party ever!

By the time it ended and we all turned in for the night, it was almost midnight and it was a mess. Since we're leaving tomorrow morning, we need our sleep.

________________________________________________

On the next day after breakfast, we all walked out of the village. At the end of the tunnel stood our only way out of this dimension. It was time.

"So i hoped you trolls enjoyed your time in this dimension," Smurfette said. "It's amazing that we can discover that there's another dimension out there,"

"Maybe one day we could perhaps vist your dimension one day," Brainy said. "I would love to meet the other trolls,"

"We would love to do that," I said. "Your village is nice,"

"We wrote other songs in the past," Branch said. "Here's an album you can use to listen to them," He pulled out the BroZone album and handed it to Papa. I was surprise he had it on him the whole time.

"Thanks," Papa replied. "Now you should get going. The portal will close soon," "One last thing," Brainy said, taking out what looked like a small rectangle box.

"This is a Smurf Phone," he said. "Use it to text or call us when needed. You can also send us emojis, pictures, videos, and more." I took it from him, looked at it, and smiled.

"Thanks, Brainy," I said. "We will use it one day," We waved goodbye and hopped into the portal.

When we stepped out, we were behind a bush on a grass that was next to a path. This was where we were before.

"I can't wait to tell this to the others," Branch said as the portal closed behind this. "They'll want to hear this,"

"Totally," Viva agreed. "This journey was amazing," "Let's head back to pop village," I said. "I've got a kingdom to run,"

We do so, walking down the path towards Pop Village.