Roommates

Camila was overly excited  to arrive at the hotel and see her band mates that had been AWOL since the end of their twenty-fifteen summer tour. Dinah, Ally, and Normani had been busy with their families, causing Camila to miss them dearly, but of course there was an exception to all of that- Lauren. It wasn't that Camila hated her, or maybe she did, she wasn't sure. All Camila knew was that ever since Lauren had drunkenly kissed Austin, who had been Camila's boyfriend at the time, tolerating the brunette had become difficult. It didn't make it easier whenever Lauren continued to act as if she had nothing to be sorry for while throwing Camila sarcastic remarks with that annoyingly snide attitude either.

Taking a deep breath Camila hauled her suitcase into the lobby of the hotel, escaping the cool October atmosphere and walking swiftly to the front counter. She wasn't sure if the rest of the girls were here but she was hoping to catch up with them as soon as she was settled into her room.

Camila introduced, "Uh, a room for Cabello please."

The young lady at the counter eyed Camila with a look she wasn't used to, and inevitably resulted in Camila blushing. It wasn't that Camila was shy, but rather conservative, and while she was used to people complimenting her and her appearance old habits never really die.

The receptionist slipped a card over the counter, "Room 303."

Before walking off to the elevator Camila asked curiously, "Are the reservations for Hamilton or Hernandez here? Or Hansen?"

The young girl typed in her computer but ended up shaking her head, "No ma'am, none of them have checked in yet."

Camila just nodded, "Thank you."

Stepping into the elevator and punching the third button Camila debated on texting the other girls. The last thing she needed was to be here alone with Lauren, even though she hadn't bothered to ask if that specific member was even here. It didn't matter, she thought, knowing that Camila would most likely be roomed with Dinah like she always was. It was literally their managers job to keep the peace the best they could, and over the last six months that meant separating Camila and Lauren as much as possible besides when they were working.

The elevator doors opened to the third floor, allowing Camila to walk quickly to her room and swipe her key, granting her access. She took notice to the two beds then, and to her complete and utter surprise Lauren was sitting on one of them with a glass of something clear that could've very well been Vodka and soda. Those calloused emerald eyes flipped to Camila, once-overed her and peeled away shamelessly, causing Camila's heart to pound in her chest.

"Surprise, surprise Cabello," Lauren teased, sipping the rest of her drink before setting the glass down and turning toward Camila.

Camila bit her lip to prevent herself from making this situation worse and instead threw her suitcase onto the empty bed and began to unpack. They would be here at least a week for studio work and a few interviews around town, so getting comfortable would be necessary. Although she knew it would be hard whenever her and Lauren would now be roommates.

Lauren teased once again, "What? No 'hello's' or 'I missed you's'?"

Camila rolled her eyes discreetly before standing back up, coming face to face with those haunting eyes. She took a quick step back before shaking her head, "I'm not in the mood, Lauren. Seriously."

She watched Jauregui tilt her head, causing her impeccable tousled waves to flow over her shoulders and across her chest. If there was one thing Camila was sure about Lauren it was the fact that she could provoke not only anger but also a lot of lust at the same time. Camila knew she was attracted to girls, granted she had never gone any further than a kiss or two, but nonetheless knew her preference.