Blind-fold Me

I ran my hands over  soft thighs, taking in the sensation of Camila's skin against my own. Small bumps appeared while I felt her restrained hands attempt to free themselves from the cuffs I had attached to our bed-posts. Seeing her at my mercy made a fire deep inside my stomach grow, as if I was a queen over-looking her kingdom. Having Camila's entire body exposed to me made everything in my being buzz, like I had just walked out onto a stage in front of twenty-thousand people. There was nothing quite like it.

I leaned down, my knees clamping at her hips as my lips hovered over her own. She couldn't see me, all she could do was feel and rely on her other senses. If she thought sex with me was great then tonight was going to be something she had never experienced before.

I watched as her lips parted, eager to feel my own press against them. She was panting already and I hadn't done anything but blind-fold and cuff her to our bed. I could feel the heat in the room growing like we had kicked the heater up a few notches and it was only going to get hotter.

"Lauren..." I heard her whisper, moving her head but realizing she wouldn't be able to see me no matter how hard she tried.

I pressed my lips against a soft spot on her neck and kissed, mumbling, "Hmm?"

Although she was still I could tell she was tense, which was normal for her first time being sightless in bed. I moved my hands up her stomach and to her head, lacing them through those dark curls I loved so much.

"Just relax," I ordered, feeling her shoulders slump back against the pillow.

At this time I started moving my lips down her magnificent body, trying to touch every inch of her skin. She was velvet and tasted divine. The way her body trembled under me made waiting and teasing worth while. Every so often I would feel her pull against the bed-rails but to no avail stayed helpless against the cuffs. If she didn't like it I couldn't tell, but I was hoping she did.

I kissed her hip bone before asking, "You okay?"

Looking up from where I was I watched her head respond with a shaky nod. She swallowed, the muscles in her neck contracting. The sight evoked a tingling between my thighs as my own heart beat sped up.

Eventually I was face to face with her center, the smell of her intoxicating my every sense. The anticipation of tasting Camila and driving her wild was becoming all too much. I wanted to take it slow, mostly because I had a lot planned for tonight and I didn't want it to end too soon.

I allowed my hands to roam up her thighs and grip her hips, pulling her closer to me. I could taste her on my lips already and I hadn't even moved in. She was breathing heavier now, her hands gripping the cuffs as her back slightly arched off the bed.

I whispered, "You smell so good..."

I heard her whimper slightly before moaning something unintelligible. She was more than ready for me but I was just teasing her.

I gave up on my will power and ran my tongue slowly up the entire length of her sex, her taste flooding into my mouth. My hands instinctive gripped her thighs as her hips bucked against my face. Another more powerful and throaty moan escaped her throat, this time sending chills up my spine.

The sound of metal-against-metal rang through my ears, evoking a smile at the thought of Camila struggling to move towards me.

My tongue began speeding up ever so slightly, my focus remaining solely on pleasuring my girlfriend that was writhing against our bed. The volume of her moans were increasing along with her movement as she tried to keep still. Watching her helpless against the pleasure was amazing, and I knew she was enjoying it by the way she pushed her hips towards me.