Good Morning

As I snapped the lid to the coffee maker closed I punched the brew button, and then a second time when it didn't turn on. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, punching it a third time only to find it wasn't working.

I felt someone behind me, "You have to plug it in."

I watched Camila grab the black cord I hadn't noticed and slip it into the electrical outlet, throwing me those warm brown eyes that were dreary with sleep. Smooth Lauren...

I mumbled while pressing the brew button for the fourth time, "Thanks..."

She just laughed as I heard her move to the fridge, me taking my place at the island to wait for coffee. That's when I noticed she was in nothing but a pair of panties and a loose shirt that stopped at her mid-riff. Suddenly I didn't need coffee to wake me up because this sight was beautiful for soar eyes like my own.

Camila hadn't noticed because her back was facing me but God I was so grateful I was awake early this morning. The other three would most likely sleep till noon since we had a day off, but Camila and I were always the one's to be up first.

My eyes traveled over her smooth legs and of course stopping at the curve of her hips. She had a perfect ass, I couldn't deny that, and I could see just a hint of her lower back. Was she doing this on purpose? Was she even aware of what was going on in my head? Probably not, she was always oblivious and innocent.

That was until I got to her.

"So did you sleep good?"

Her voice pulled me out of my stare that had zeroed in on her backside, and the sudden sound had scared me. I found myself stuttering when those brown eyes caught me again, "Y-yea, could've been better but..."

Her disheveled morning hair was even managing to turn me on. I could tell she had caught me staring, even if it had been for a few seconds. I felt my face redden at the thought.

She leaned against the counter, her flat tummy coming into view then. I swear if I wasn't clenching my jaw with self-control it would've been on the ground. I don't know what had gotten into her but I was convinced she was attempting to seduce me. I could be wrong, because she seemed to just be being her usual self, but fuck she was hot.

She joked, "Guess I should sleep with you tonight then, you always get the best sleep next to me."

My eyes snapped up to hers, feeling my pulse quicken at the thought of Camila lying in be next to me. If it was anything like last time, well, we wouldn't get much sleep. I smirked at the thought, realizing she was being sarcastic with her response.

"Yea, considering last time you 'slept' with me we didn't go to bed till three."

I watched her cheeks redden at the comment, causing my smirk to grow. She leaned forward and crossed her arms, those slender fingers catching my attention. She seemed to glow in the morning, and the fact that a lot  of skin was showing didn't help my already growing attention. She was a pleasure to watch, and suddenly the familiar burning desire was ignited deep in my stomach.

She tilted her head, those dark waves falling over her shoulders, "You slept like a baby after though."

I heard the coffee machine beep, "You're right about that."

I stood then, making my way back over to where Camila stood, which of course was next to the  coffee. I could feel the body heat radiate off of her as I reached up and grabbed a mug, brushing arms with her. I could feel a tingle run up and down my body like an electric current, and I suddenly  wondered if Camila had felt it to. There was always this undeniable tension between us, never failing to bring me closer to her.