The realisation

"Wait, was I the second baby?!"

That whole time I was looking at my mother and my father, and I didn't even realise it till that point.

My father joyfully talked about having a great name for his boy.

When he said boy, I wondered what my gender is and I felt nothing down ther...I listened close to know what he chose.

"It's Hai"

"That's great, but what about our daughter", my mother asked.

"Well I left it for you to choose"

I figured out that he ABSOLUTELY FORGOT ABOUT ME.

"Oh that's so sweet of you", she said with a sarcastic smile.

anyway my mother chose a great name for me.

"I want to name her Aru, because it resembles a everlasting love."

I was happy to have a name that correlated with love, because in the real world it has been a tough time get along with everyone.

"So it's 'Kaki Hai' and 'Kaki Aru'.", she said in a excited manner.

And the days passed, I reached the age 2. When I looked at a mirror then only I realised how beautiful I was in the dream unlike in the real world.

At the same time, I was riddled by fact that I used a mirror without any problem. To the extent of my knowledge about dreams, I know mirrors and time shouldn't be stable or altogether exist.

In there, the time went exactly like our world. I looked at a calender and apparently I was living in 22 century.

I noticed the people around me were Japanese. At the time, I never knew anything about japanese people or about their culture. I understood the people's conversations, but I couldn't able to talk or understand japanese in the real world.

I never told anyone about my dream. Even to my family. I kept it a secret because, obviously one would believe or want to hear me talking about my dreams. It was pretty overwhelming for me at the time, but this is the reality. What I can expect from it?.

And when I was beginning to think everything was aleast in my dream going smooth...

*Door slams*

"Mr.Kaki your wife is in hospital!!!", cried a man I never knew of.