Part 4.1

Noya threw yet another vase at the figure, which hit target. The figure stumbled back, making the rift glitch. A glitchy laughter echoed through.

"What is that thing?" Sakusa asked, holding an umbrella as a sword.

"No idea." Noya said, this time grabbing the table the vase was on and throwing it to the figure, making it fall back significantly. "But I don't like it."

"It has difficulty crossing over. We can only hope to slow it down enough for the other to-" Himekawa helped as the door was slammed open.

"What's happening?" Iwaizumi asked. The four pointed at the figure at the portal, that had somehow covered significant distance it had lost. It was now more defined - a masculine figure, tall, with light muscle mass.

"This must be E.I.T.A.." Oikawa mumbled. The figure turned to him, before laugh again.

"I need a computer." Shirabu said, making his way to Iwaizumi's computer, despite the protests.

Noya grabbed a mug from the desk, throwing it at the figure and hitting it on the head.

"Nice mark, Noya!" Kuroo Said. Noya shot him a peace sign, before grabbing a dish, throwing it as well and hitting the figure yet again.

"What the fuck is that thing?!" Himekawa asked.

"If we're right, then a program." Kenma said.

"A what?!" Himekawa asked, shocked.

"I hit a code... awesome!" Noya beamed, grabbing the umbrella Sakusa held and throwing it like a spear at the figure, once again hitting its head. He laughed gleefully, even though the figure only seemed to be getting closer.

"We can't let it escape!" Oikawa said, throwing a small statue from a nearby shelf and throwing it at the figure, who managed to avoid it. It was coming closer.

"I'm almost finished with the code!" Shirabu said. "But I can't close it if it's inside!"

"Tell us when it is ready!" Atsumu said, grabbing a vase he could find and throwing it at the figure.

The figure laughed as he caught it, throwing it behind it.

"Ready!"

Atsumu let go of Sakusa's hand, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "Sorry." He said, before running through the rift. He grabbed the figure, fighting to pull it further and ignoring Sakusa calling his name.

Soon, both were out of sight. "Now!"

Shirabu pressed enter. The screen loaded, turning green. The rift glitched, twice, then disappeared.

Everyone was left panting.

"We did it!" Hinata cheered.

The room erupted in cheers, people congratulating each other and laughing.

Except Sakusa, who felt like his heart was ripped apart.

"Sorry."

That damn idiot.

He let a tear fall as he put his hands in his pockets. He was surprised to find something inside. He pulled the item out.

King Iizuna's stone. But how-

Oh.

"Atsumu." He whispered, bringing the pin to his lips and planting a kiss. "Thank you."