⠂ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴʟɪɢʜᴛ⠐

Eclipsed by Her Beauty

2 days later

It was a warm evening when ASR's private jet touched down at the Mumbai airport who just came back from Lakshwadeep island after his long confrence. As the jet halted to a stop, a sleek black car pulled up to the front. Parth, a man in his early thirties with sharp eyes and an air of confidence, stepped out of the car. He adjusted his leather jacket and strode towards the jet with purpose and stood there waiting for him to step out.

As Aashvik stepped out of his jet, he was immediately surrounded by a group of his bodyguards. Their presence was scary and intimidating, a silent warning to anyone who might consider getting too close. Parth Saha was waiting nearby, his face lighting up with a warm smile as he saw Aashvik, he bowed to him and greeted him. He was a local Mafia, who worked under Aashivik, he was the sole mob of all the legal and illegal street races in Mumbai, Delhi and Banglore.

"Welcome, Boss" Parth said, extending his hand. His voice was filled with genuine excitement and respect. "I'm glad you could make it."

Aashvik nodded, his expression stoic but his eyes scanning the surroundings with keen interest. "I hope this is worth my time, Parth."

Parth chuckled, a hint of nervousness in his laughter while drawing his hand back with embarrassment as he didn't shake his hand with him. "Trust me, bhai, you won't be disappointed. Tonight's race has the highest bet we've ever seen. Everyone is talking about it."

"Go on." Aashvik mumbled raising an eyebrow, intrigued but maintaining his stoic demeanour.

"It's a bike race" Parth explained as they walked towards the car. "But there's a twist this time, Chandani is going to race against one of our best men."

Aashivik stopped dead in his tracks, the night beating down on his black suit. Parth's words echoed in the air, each syllable a hammer blow to his chest. "Chandani." A name, so simple on the tongue, sent a jolt of shiver through him, a current that surged from his core to his fingertips. It was a name he felt he wasn't familiar with yet, a flicker of something, buried deep within him, sparked to life.

"Who is Chandani?" He asked Parth, who stood beside him.

"She's a mystery, boss," Parth replied, his eyes scanning the expression on ASR's face but it was unreadable. "No one knows much about her. She just appeared out of nowhere a few week ago and started winning every race. Some say she's got a death wish, the way she rides."

Aashvik merely nodded, his focus switched back as they arrived at the venue. Stepping out of the car, he was immediately enveloped by the loud accelerating sounds and the scent of gasoline that hung heavy in the air. Aashvik and Parth stepped inside and made their way to a VIP viewing area, elevated above the crowd for a perfect view of the track. From here, Aashvik could see the two bikes lined up at the starting line.

At the intersection of the deserted roads, two powerful machines stood poised like jungle cats ready to pounce. One bike was a Ducati Panigale V4 R, its sleek frame painted in a striking shade of crimson that glowed under the dim streetlights. Beside it was a Kawasaki Ninja H2, shimmering in an iridescent black that seemed to blend into the shadows. The two bikes, among the most expensive and powerful in India, dropped in the matte black edition.

The riders themselves emerged while the crowd chanted their name, their identities concealed beneath their helmets. The first rider, astride the Ducati, wore a fitted leather suit in a matte black that matched her bike, with black racing stripes that complimented her petite frame. Her helmet was a glossy black, the visor reflecting the dim lights around her.