⠂ᴍᴇꜱᴍᴇʀɪᴢᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛᴏʀ⠐

CHANDANI

''I never imagined you and Sid bhai would be married in a day'' I screamed not believing what we all are going to witness. We were shocked to listen to everything. The room was buzzing with energy, everyone was absorbed in the whirlwind of preparations. It felt surreal, like a dream we were all living in, and I couldn't quite grasp the reality of it all.

''It's happening Chandani'' she answered, and Mishti nudged me lipsync manifestation. My eyes widened just two days back, she manifested that she wanted to have her own family and now she is all dolled up as a bride ready to embrace a new world, a family of hers.

I turned to look at Mishti, who was beaming with pride. "Can you believe this?" I asked, still trying to wrap my head around the whirlwind of events. "Two days ago, she was just talking about this, and now it's actually happening!"

Mishti nodded, her eyes shining. "It's amazing how the universe works, isn't it? When you truly want something, and you put it out there with all your heart, it has a way of manifesting itself. And look at her now, she's glowing." I watched as she stood in front of the mirror, adjusting her bridal lehenga.

Kirti is my childhood friend who grew up in an orphanage, close to my previous house in Delhi, finding family in us, later when I shifted to Mumbai she came along with us. She is four years older than me, and interning as the assistant secretary to the CEO at Oberoi Hotels. But here's the twist: she's secretly smitten with her boss, Siddharth Oberoi, who is my brother too, technically his father and my Chachu were business partners and I knew him professionally before, but now we have created a brother-sister bond.

Also, the rumour has it, that the feelings are mutual, but they've kept it under wraps, and the rumours were spread by none other than the Karan Johar of our group, Mishti Goyenka. She doesn't have a love life but she wants to know about everyone's love life.

But she isn't wrong here, finally, the rumour turns out to be true, and we are getting ready to attend her wedding today. Yesterday she revealed, that Sid bhai's mother Veena Aunty is in the last stage of her breast cancer, they discovered it late, The Doctor had said that she didn't have much time, maybe a year or a few months and god forbids her wants to see him settle down. And everyone knows about Sid bhai and Kirti.

But here comes the plot twist she isn't diagnosed with cancer, it was just a drama so that she can pair Sid bhai with Kirti, she has always adored her as their daughter-in-law and wants her to be the family and our couple is shy as hell, I knew until and unless someone forces them they won't be confessing their love for each other, and Aunty being the best drama queen has came up with this idea and later on we all carried with the same plot. She will reveal the truth after their marriage, and maybe they will be upset with her for blackmailing them emotionally, but it's for their benefit What is the point in being in love when you can't even confess your love proudly to everyone?

It's everyone's dream to attend their bestie's wedding, we had so many plans but it's fine I am happy she is getting married to the love of her life, otherwise, I had thought she would be crying about her non-existent love life.

Coming to the present the makeup artist worked their magic, their skilled hands applying delicate strokes of colour to enhance Kirti's natural beauty. She was radiant in her pastel pink lehenga, a vision of elegance and grace. It was exactly what she had always dreamed of, and Sid bhai had gone above and beyond to make it a reality, arranging for a stunning Manish Malhotra creation in just two days.

Her lehenga was adorned with delicate embroidery, shimmering sequins, and intricate beadwork, all in shades of pink and gold that complemented Kirti's radiant skin. Her makeup was flawless, highlighting her natural beauty with soft, rosy hues and a touch of gold shimmer on her eyelids. Her lips were painted a soft pink, and her hair was styled in loose waves, adorned with fresh flowers that matched her outfit.