Chapter - 25

Recap: Jitesh agree to Avinash's deal. Radha and Sitara have a heart to heart conversation.

*****************

Radha, Sitara and Avinash shared a hug and their beautiful moment came to an abrupt end when they heard sobs from the doorsteps. They broke the hug and saw Krithika sobbing with a pout.

Krithika: I thought you all love me.

Avinash and Sitara moved back leaving space and Radha opened her for Krithika who rushed holding her lehenga and crashed into Radha's arms. Sitara and Avinash watched them with a smile.

Radha: Avi, I m so happy today, a true happiness after a very long time. I have never seen you or Krithika smile like you both do today. Just go to any extent to keep this bond unbreakable. Don't ever give up on Sitara or Krithika. Promise me Avi.

Avinash Mv: Will I be able to hold Sitara forever in my life ? What if she decide to leave me when we decide to end up the deal ? Do I want to end the deal ? Will I be able to let her go ?

Avinash saw his granny's face turning sad and immediately promised her but his gaze was on Sitara who was shocked over his promise to his granny. Their eyes were locked with each other and unknowingly he interlaced his fingers with hers.

Sitara Mv: Is this your silent promise to stay by my side forever Ash ? I m too scared of the events taking a turn around between us. 

Radha: Alright, I m tired now so get lost you three. Let me retire for the night and Sitara you will call me every day from now on.

Sitara smiled and bobed her head. Avinash informed Sitara to stay with Krithika and he pushed the wheel chair to take Radha to her room.

Krithika suddenly hugged Sitara and Sitara felt her tears on her skin over her shoulder. She pulled back from the hug and panicked on seeing Krithika tearing up.

Sitara: Did something happen Krithika ? 

Krithika: You happened Sitara. You brought light in all our life. I have never seen bro smile in his life except with the time with granny but today, surprised will be simple word to say on the changes you brought in his life. I will forever be in debt with you for this. I have yearned for his love and care all these years and today it happened because of you.

Sitara: You are wrong Krithika. I never changed him. He was scared that someone might use you against him so he pretended to hate you but in real he cared for you a lot in all these years without your knowledge. Don't ever do anything upon yourself to handle any situation when it invloves both you and Avinash. If something happens in your life or someone try to use you against him then just come to him immediately and he will handle everything.

Krithika: I will keep that in my mind. Don't leave him, I don't think he will be open to anyone like he is with you. I rely on you with his life and I could say the same for you with him. You both are born to comeplete each other. 

Sitara: I m really surprised to see how different you are from your mother. Don't mistake me, I have been seeing Damini since she is born so you took me by surprise.

Krithika: Granny raised me more than my mom and I grew up watching bro though he wouldn't care my presence around him. Granny used to say that I shouldn't be like my mom and to never give up on bro. You won't believe me, when I was young I used to follow bro, holding my favourite toy in my hand. I used to crash into his room with my books and I will imitate his actions. Some mornings I will watch him prepare his toast and plead him.

Sitara: Did he share with you ?

Krithika: No, he will just leave the toast on the plate and he would get another toast for him. I would think he left that for me and start eating it. He has never spoke a word but he never showed his anger even once on me. That was the hope I had that one day he will accept me and it happened today.