Chapter 1

"Okay, Mr. Stark and Ms. Brown, you two are officially divorced," the man said as he grabbed the papers. "Good!" Ms. Brown said. "Great! Then I don't have an annoying wife with me whenever I go somewhere!"

"Then I do not have an ugly man whose ego is too big to think for someone else" 

"Oh great, now I have an ex-wife who keeps complaining," Tony said as they bickered again. "Okay, okay, Mr. Stark and Ms. Brown, please, you two don't have to see each other again. And, Ms. Brown, you signed the NDA, which means you can't tell anyone about your relationship with Mr. Stark," the man said. 

"I understand can I go now? I have a model shooting in an hour" Ms Brown said before walking away without waiting for a response. 

"Thank you, lector..god why did I marry that woman in the first place" Tony muttered. "You are welcome," Lector said. 

As soon as the interviewers approached him, Tony walked out of the building immediately. 

 "Mr stark how do you feel now after divorcing a model?" 

"Mr stark what are you gonna do now?" 

"Mr stark how are you getting on with your life now that you are alone?" 

Tony ignored everyone and stepped into the car as Happy helped him get in before driving away 

The other pov; 

"Bitch! This isn't what I ordered!" He yelled at her as he threw the cup to her making her wet with hot coffee. "Sorry sir, I will make you the right one now," Arya said as she made the hot cappuccino that she made earlier also and gave it to the man "On the house and excuse this mistake won't I won't be making again" 

"You better be," He said walking away. 

"Oh sweetheart we have an extra pair of clothes in the back," her manager said as she smiled at her. "Thank you," Arya said walking away to put on new clothes, before going back to work in the little coffee shop where she always works after she tracks and field. 

After finishing her shift, she walks home to her small apartment with only a living room and a bathroom. As she opens her door, she is greeted by her cat, whom she finds alone on the street every day and decides to bring inside.

"Hey, Stella are you hungry?" 

the cat meowed as Arya put food in her bowl and water in the other bowl before going to her couch. Arya lay on the couch as she threw the papers of debt off the couch and put on the TV. 

"And now the big news that Tony Stark has officially divorced the model, Emily Brown, it's a bit of a shock isn't it Lola?" the man asked the other news reporter. "it is as Mr stark needs to pay Emily Brown over 2 million dollars just for the divorce" 

"Rich people...must be nice" Arya muttered as she switched the channel to something more fun. 

'Meow' Stella jumped on the couch and curled up on Arya. "Hi," sweetie...also a tough day? me too" 

The next morning, Arya woke up to her phone alarm. She got up from the couch, silenced her phone, and saw that Stella was still sleeping peacefully. Arya walked to the bathroom to get ready for the day, then put on her sports clothes before leaving her apartment. Before she walked out, she made sure to give Stella her food.

 ~ please comment, I like people who comment on their minds or if something is spelled wrong and they tell me, cause English isn't my first language ~