Chapter 3

"Does this look good?" Arya asked standing in front of her cat. 'meow' "Well it is better than being naked like you always are"  'Meow' 'Meow' 

"Don't look at me like that" Arya grabbed her phone as she saw it a noon, she needed to be there in 30 minutes. As she walked out, she came early by the stark industry where a man was standing outside. he looked her up and down. "did you get an invitation?"  He asked. she grabbed the letter out of her hoodie "You mean this?" 

He didn't say anything just stepped to the side to let her in. She walked in and saw more ladies, who looked also poor and in need of money but they dressed nicely as she looked at her comfy clothes.  

"I used all of my week's money on this dress I hope that whatever the offer is I can get it!" She heard someone say. She didn't know how many ladies there were but she could see they were older than her, maybe that is why Ms.Smith got the letter and not her. 

as time went slowly by every time Ms potts came and picked out a lady it went slowly real...slow. 

she and another lady were the only two left and it was now 17:00. 

"You with the blond hair? it's your turn" Ms Potts said making the other lady stand up and walk with her making Arya now alone there. after some time ms potts came back and Arya stood up and walked with her. 

"Just go into that door and he will be waiting for you," Ms. Potts said. 

"Thank you," Arya said, opening the door before closing it, and she saw Tony Stark sitting at a desk, staring her up and down. 

"You look... young..." Tony said. 

"Um, yeah... I got this letter from a friend," she said as she walked closer and took a seat in front of him. "She said that I needed it more...and I need-" 

"What's your name, darling?" 

"Arya Hansley." 

"How old are you?"

"20."

Tony gave her another once-over. "You're very young at 20... Well, I have an offer for you. You're the last person I'm speaking to, and you seem to need it the most." 

"Thanks...I guess?"

"I want you to be my sugar baby" 

"Your what now?" 

Tony smirkes and slides the contract across the table towards her. "I said, I want you to be my sugar baby. Someone who enjoys the finer things in life and appreciates the company of a man like me" 

"What do you get then?"  

Tony leans back in his chair, eyeing you with a calculating gaze. "Well darling, I get someone who knows how to appreciate the good life and keep me entertained, and in return, you'll get all the luxuries and perks that come with being on my side" 

"What do you mean keeping you entertained?"  

Tony smirks and raises an eyebrow at her. "What do you think I mean, darling? I'm a busy man with a lot on my plate. Sometimes I need someone who can help me unwind and keep me entertained" 

She looks at the contract "What is an NDA?¨  

"A Non-Disclosure Agreement. It's a legal contract that ensures you keep certain confidential matters private, like in private you are my sugar baby but for the news and all you are my 'girlfriend'" 

She nodded and read the contract further. "Can I take this with me and make the decision another day? so I read everything?"  

"Of course darling," Tony said standing up and Arya stood also up, he came closer to Arya making her look up. 

"But remember if you sign this..you have no debt..you have more money than you ever thought to have.. there are only a few rules you have to follow and be sometimes at my side" 

  ~ Please comment I really want to know what you guys think or if there needs to be improvements~