Chapter 4

Arya was lying on the couch looking at the contract and reading it, she called her best friend and waited for her to come and look better at it. 

"BDSM? What the fuck is that?" Arya muttered before the doorbell went off. She stood up and opened the door seeing Raven her best friend. "OMG GIRLL A SUGAR DADDYYY let me see he contract," Raven said totally excited as she walked in. 

Arya gave the contract to Raven as she read it out loud. 

"Contract NDA With Tony Stark" Raven looked at her "It's an NDA I can't look a this..- who cares" Arya smiled as Raven was always the one never bothered by anything. 

"If you sign this contract you will be the sugar baby of Tony Stark, which means that you will get money every time you hang out with him.  How long you hang out with him how much money and what you two are doing is also guaranteed, if Tony finds that the day you spent together wasn't pleased for him he won't send money, if it pleases him more than he thought he would give you more money then regular" 

"So I need to entertain him?" Raven looked at her. "Well duh babe, let me read further" 

"The rules for the sugar baby, Rule number 1; no dating another man, rule number 2; never disobey him, Rule number 3; Dont smart mouth him, rule number 4: don't interrupt him when he is speaking and lastly rule number 5; Don't break the rules above rule number 5" 

"What happens if I break them?" 

Raven read further "Oh you get punished..you wanna know how?" Raven said smirking. "Yes...after you put that creepy smirk away.." 

Raven rolled her eyes. 

"If you break the rules there will be a punishment, the punishment can be a warning or something physical, like spanking...and all that BDSM I am not gonna say because the list is too long" 

"What is BDSM?" 

"Bondage, discipline, Domination, submission, Sadomasochism," Raven said without thinking. "What? I am a dancer" 

"You can just say stripper your parents aren't here," Arya said "What is Sadomaso- that word" 

"It is where you use pain as a sexual pleasure" 

Arya's eyes widened. Raven went to read further 

"If the person who gets this contract agrees to this she also agrees to have intercourse and pleasure Tony Stark whenever he feels like it....say how old is Mr stark?" Raven asked as Arya Shuggerd. 

Arya grabbed her phone and searched it. "He is..41.."  

"Damm Arya I knew you had daddy issue-" 

"Shut up" Arya playfully pushed her as Raven laughed. "So...are you gonna sign it? you need the money and you can't dance like me with those short legs" 

"You haven't even read everything on the contract" 

"Nah the rest are all the kinks he will be doing on you when he wants to that is not fun to read" 

Arya rolled her eyes... "I need the money...should I?" 

"YES, absolutely then I am not the only whore here!" 

Arya laughed "I think about it" 

"I heard what happend at running...you love that..I never understood it but you love it..think about it..you can be more than just a runner in a small team..he can help you up" 

Arya thought about it "Okay but..this contract is mostly about..sex" 

"Tony Stark is a playboy and damm I heard some rumors he is not only good he knows how to pleasure a woman, that is something not a lot of men can do" 

"I need to think about it," She said again.