Chapter 5

"Girl you are gonna be okay just give him the contract and say you won't do it" 

Arya was on the phone with her best friend while walking to Starkindustry.

"Yeah... you're right..this is a bad idea if I signed it.." She said looking at the the contract that she signed, she heard her friend sign over the phone. "You signed it didn't you?" 

"oh look at that my internet isn-" and then Arya hangs up. she walked into the stark industry only to bump into someone "Oh sorry I didn't see you there" Steve said as Arya looked up "Oh wow..you are... Captain America, I am sorry I should've seen where I was looking" 

Steve smiled "No truly I am sorry..but what is a pretty lady such as yourself doing here?" 

"I-" Arya got interrupted as Happy called her  name as he walked to them "Arya mr Stark expects you" 

She smiled at Steve before walking away with happy

"So..why are you called happy? like you don't look happy to me" 

He signed as he ignored her and kept walking forward. She walked behind him as he opened the doors. "Tony she is here" 

She walked in and happy closed the door, leaving only Tony and Arya in the room. 

"Well?" Tony said sitting on his seat with his legs on the table. Arya gave him the signed contract

he smirked as he looked at the contract.  "So you signed.." He put off his legs as he stood up and walked to her. 

"I just need the money," She said

"Mmm...I know" He put his hand in her hair "And you will get it" 

she looks at him as his eyes darken and his head tilts a little bit to the side after a moment he lets go of her hair and walks back to his seat "So you agree on the terms front and back?" 

"Back? there is a back?" She said feeling stupid she didn't look at the back of the paper 

"You had an entire day to look at the contract and you didn't look at the back?" 

Arya scratched her head "I had...a lot on my mind" 

Tony closed his eyes and signed before opening it again "Do you still want to get through with it?" 

"Yes" 

Tony smirked "First things first, you call me sir or Mr.Stark when we are alone, and if we are in public just Tony, understood?"

"Yes" 

Tony tilted his head up a little bit "Yes, what?" 

"Yes sir" 

"Good...second of, now you are mine, your pretty eyes are mine, your mouth is mine...your body is mine" 

"That's...a little bit much isn't it?" Tony shrugged  "That's what you signed, it stood on the back of the paper" 

"And third... your clothes...I am a man of style and this" he waved at her clothes "Can't be close to me, so I will buy clothes and you will wear them" 

"I like comfy clothes" 

"You can wear your comfy clothes at home, but not outside do you understand?" 

"Yes..." 

Tony raised an eyebrow. 

"Yes sir" 

"Better..now let's go to your home and pack your bags" He stood up. "What?" she said. He looked at her "You should've read the back"