3

After dinner, Amanda suggested that the teens go to Liam's room to have a little fun together. Emma was reluctant at first but she didn't want to seem rude so she agreed.  So that's how she found herself locked in a room with two savages. The two boys were talking without even paying attention to her and frankly, she didn't care. She therefore decided to take a closer look at the room. Everything was perfectly tidy. The walls were a light gray color and there were anime posters everywhere. There was a large bed and a desk in a corner of the room. Her gaze shifted to the window. From here, it was possible to see the inside of the girl's room very well. A thought then crossed her mind. Liam could probably see her when she was getting dressed. Just the thought made her blush. But not because of shame, she blushed because of the anger she felt.

'Oh gosh I hate this boy.'

She thought to herself once again.

"So, do you have a girlfriend ?"

Damon asked Liam.

"Nah, I'm not ready for that shit."

Both of the boys started laughing and Emma rolled her eyes.

'Boys are so disgusting.'

"What about you ?"

"I had a sexfriend."

Damon proudly declared. Liam looked at him, amazed.

"You're so lucky bro."

Emma couldn't help but scoff. Both boys turned towards her.

"What ?"

Liam asked her.

"Nothing."

She replied, pretending to focus on her phone.

"If you have something to say, say it to my face."

Liam told her.

"You sure do like me, don't you ? I don't wanna talk to you so why are you forcing me to ?"

Liam pretended to want to vomit. 

"Believe me, if you were the last girl on earth, I would rather become gay."

She felt offended but didn't say anything. He doesn't deserve her time anyway. Does he know how many guys fight just to talk to her ? A dozen per day.

"I don't care."

She confidently replied.

"And if you were the last boy on earth, I'd rather commit suicide."

"Who told you I was going to be interested in you anyway?”

She wanted to yell at him but she held it back. And her brother, who didn't even lift a finger to defend her, irritated her even more.

"Bro, you roasted her."

Damon declared. Yep, he deserves his name, he's a real demon.