4

The professor arrived shortly after but Emma was too deep in thought to notice her.
She who wanted to have an excellent school year, the last one even, finds herself stuck with a psychopath two months after the start of the school year. What could possibly go wrong? She wondered. Well everything could go wrong.
The professor started her lesson without even noticing that there was a new kid in her classroom.
It was only after several whispers towards the latter like 'look how handsome he is' or 'I would give anything for him to be interested in me' or 'I just want him to fuck me ' and so many others that the professor finally noticed young Colton.

"Oh, I see we have a new student. I hope you're not pretentious like the other little savages in this class."

Mrs. Beverly Harris, one of the oldest teachers at this establishment. She is so old that some people think she has lost her mind. Which is already the case unfortunately.

"Have you lost your tongue, young man? What is your name ?"

As a simple response, Liam began to smile mischievously.

"I am Ben."

Emma finally decided to listen to the conversation. His name wasn't Ben and she knew that very well. So this is a joke, a very bad one.

"Hmm. Last name ?"

"Dover."

He grinned.

"Hmmm. Ben Dover, welco-"

Suddenly, all the students except Emma of course, started laughing like crazy. Liam seemed to be proud of himself after pranking the teacher.

"What is so funny ?! Stop laughing you little rascals !"

"Hey miss Harris, could you bend over please?"

Everyone started laughing again and it was at that specific moment that the teacher understood everything.

"You ! The new student, in the principal's office. Now !"

Liam then got up and winked to Emma with a sadistic smile before leaving the classroom.

"Does anyone know this troublemaker's real identity?"

The teacher asked.

"His name is Lia-"

Emma was going to reply but the girl from earlier did it before her.

"His name is Liam."

"Okay. Last name?"

For once, Anna couldn't respond.

"His name is Liam Colton."

Emma calmly said, drawing everyone's attention on her.

"How do you know?"

"Is he a relative of yours?"

"Can you help me go out with him?"

So many questions that the redhead couldn't reply to. So she just stayed quiet.