The escape (5)

Chloes pov~

once I knew dream was gone I grabbed my bag and headed over to the library to meet with ghostbur since that's where he usually  is. When I got there, I walked in and saw him sitting with his blue sheep, friend. I told him what I was going to do and he agreed it was for the best and when we were about to leave he stopped me.

"happy 11th birthday Chloe" he says handing me a small box

"thank you!" I say as I take the box and unwrap it. It was the flint and steal that was used to blow up l'manburg. 

"oh and I think you should go somewhere else instead of l'manburg" he says

"its somewhere dream would never look." he says after I asked why

I agreed to going there and he took me to a revine with buttons all over the wall. weird. I decided to make it look more like a home so I worked on doing that for about and hour or two it looked like this: (pretend the buttons are on the walls)

 I decided to make it look more like a home so I worked on doing that for about and hour or two it looked like this: (pretend the buttons are on the walls)

I couldn't get the buttons of the wall but oh well. I was still looking around the place and found a secret room, it had suits on display and swords. but there was one suit that was smaller then the rest when I touched it, I remembered everything that suit was mine.

 And the Phil guy was my grandfather and the reason me and ghostbur were such good friend was because its my fathers ghost then I remember dream brain washing everyone. That sick fucking bitch.

                          A/N so so soooooooo sorry its short :( but I still luv you

word count: 302 :)

TYSM THO