*one*

He walk down to the basement with a baggy size cloth and he flop down to the floor. He groan when his body feel the pain from the drug they give him. He slowly crawl to the nearest wall and sigh in pain.

'what is happening to my body..it shrunken when they give me that drug...ughhh my body fell like it bout to burst...'

He pull out his phone and daily someone number and put in the pound speaker and wait for that someone to answer.

"Moshi Moshi shinichi???"

"Ran....ugrhhhh it hurt..." Shinichi kudo yes that his name.

".....wait there I I will go to you." She hang up the phone call. Shinichi lay his body to the wall and still groan in pain.

10 minutes later.

He hear a loud footstep go down his way. He just relax cause he knows that footsteps from. Ran mouri his girlfriend.

Ran saw the shadow and she slowly approach him just to gasp when he saw his boyfriend body was like 5 years old kid. She hurriedly goes to her boyfriend and try to help him.she lay down shinichi on the ground and he bandage his boyfriend head.
After that he gave her boyfriend water just to cool him down before she put her boyfriend head on his lap and play with his hair. She wait until her boyfriend wakes up from his sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinichi open his eyes just to meet with the beauty if princess infornt of him. he confuse of what happen yesterday before he completely regain his memory back. He sigh slowly and look at his girlfriend face before he kiss her on the forehead.

"Shinichi tell me...." A voice that startled him but he relax after knowing ran just waking from her sleep. He kiss her eyes before he tell her what happen yesterday.

"That of what happen"he hold his girlfriend hand with his tiny hand looking at her sadly.

She kiss shinichi cheek before she smile at him sweetly but he knows that smile..that smile...yes smile...he smile back...knowing of what is happening on his girlfriend mind

"Dont worry we will settle this...now just relax okay..." She kiss shinichi head with a sweet smile on her face. With that he knows thing will go down disaster for the world.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinichi use the name of edogawa Conan and he live with ran and her dad kogoro mouri. He pretend to be a boy Infront of the other.

With shinichi and ran in ran room

" I'm tired of pretending ran...."

"Awww you poor thing...come here.." ran open her arm to shinichi to come in there. Shinichi hug her girlfriend tightly. Ran kiss her boyfriend cheek.

" It's okay..they are working in the antidote and you just have to wait okay ??” shinichi nods slowly.

"Good now let's start a plan bout thing then." She smile sweetly make shinichi smile back.

"Okay"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you know about this thing mouri-san?" Ask megure

"Know what megure-keibu?”

"Bout a couple in red"

"A couple in red??"

"Yes...I hear they are a couple that kill the one who mess with them. Event the most wanted organization don't wanna mess with them. This couple always wear something read like a red dress and red coat to kill their enemy. last time they kill is around march 16 ***** around 3 years ago and after that they disappearing. No know who there are because they wear a mask so no one will know them and the boy really smart to delete  all of the evidence about them."

"Serious..??!!!" Megure nods

"Yep...there also a time when they kill one member of the most wanted organization because he shoot the boy and his girlfriend really don't give the chance for the member from that organization to protect himself and he died brutally..."

"Gosh...."

"Yeah..it scary right...even I don't want to involve with them and now they comeback because something has mess with the couple.and I don't want to know what will happen !!"

"Wow..what a dangerous couple" said kogoro with a disbelief face. Someone who was there smirk before walk away from them

"What a story tho~~"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------