*three*

A man with dark skin and wearing a white hat walking down the alley in Tokyo. He looks at the his phone.

" It's 2 am now... Just who is this red couple..."

He looks at the night sky with a sigh coming out from his mouth.

"Today was a cold and scary day...I will know who you two couple are....just wait...." He continue to walk down the alley to his bike. He start on the engine and start to drive away from the place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conan aka shinichi was watching the news on the couch at his girlfriend house since his girlfriend said she to small to live alone in his big house. Now it been 3 months since the accident where his body got shrunken into 7 year old body.

"Shinchi..."

"Yes?? Ran-neechan?" Yup he has to keep on the act since his girlfriend father was there on this working table but he was drunk like his usual.

"Do you want some chocolate cake?"

"I want some!!" Why not? Ran chocolate cake is the best!! Well all of her cooking is the most delicious meal ever.

"Come let go eat the kitchen upstairs"

"Okay!!" He walk side by side with his girlfriend to the kitchen. Ran give him his chocolate cake.

"Babe.."

"Hmm???"

"They said they was working on the antidote with AI Chan. Now they want to try it. Do you want to try it??"

"Really?? I try it then."

"Okay I will give it to you but!!!-"

"But?"

"Don't use it to often okay!. It will give and effect to your body for example your body will go immune to the antidote and won't give your original body back"

"Promise!!" Said shinichi with a smile on his face.

"Good. I will watching over you remember.." ran pass him the antidote.

"Thanks baby" he kiss ran on the lips and ran to to her bedroom. Ran just shake her head with a small smile on her face.

She eat the cake that her boyfriend left on the table while waiting for him. She peak on her father only to saw he was in a deep sleep. She relax on the chair and reply the text she gets from her bestie not long ago. A hour later she felt a hand on her waist.

"Ran....."

"Hmm"

" I love you so much"... Ran turn to face him and she cup her boyfriend face. Not Conan face but kudou shinichi face. She kiss him softly on the lips and he kiss back. They pull back when they out of breath.

"I love you to babe~" ran kiss his forehead and hug him tighly.

"You think how long I have till the antidote run out of time.? " He hug ran back and put his face on her neck. He give a kiss on her neck.

"I don't know but we will found it out then." Shinichi just hug her without answer her.

"Baby...let go on a date now."

"Wha-" without he let her finish her word she drag her to the front door and go down the stairs straight to the ice cream store.

"Where are we going babe??"

"Date." He put his arm around her and he kiss her head.

That day they just go to the park, mall, restaurant, Cinema and many more until he time out when he actually needs to be drag to the forest nearby. And ran being a good also lovely girlfriend she is goes to buy a kids cloth for her now small boyfriend. At home he hug her in his small form said sweet word to her and lastly fall asleep in her arm. She kiss her small boyfriend head and fall asleep next to him on her arm.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning he wakes up by ran when she kiss him on the head. He gets up from the bed and goes straight to the bathroom to take a shower. After that he get dress and walk to the kitchen to see a man with a hat on his head and a woman with Reuben tied to her hair make it ponytail.

"Where is kudou shinichi. I know he is here!" Said the man with a white hat.

"Mouuu...stop it already heiji ! You embarrassing us!!" Said the woman with a Reuben on her hair.

"Please stop.. I don't know what you mean..he not here...he have to solve a difficult case on overseas right now nad he cannot come back until it over..." Ran tried to calm the man down.

"Ran-neechan.. what is going on with the noise" he walk and stand beside his girlfriend looking at the man with a serious eyes. He notice the man also eyeing him like he was a criminal or something and that is nothing good with it.

"It nothing conan- kun. I'm sorry for all this noise."

"It's okay ran- neechan." He said while still looking at the hat man.

" Kazuha can you wait for me downstairs." The woman was looking at him and nods her head before she walk out of the door.

" You..kudou shinichi right" said the man suddenly looking at conan with a smirk.

"Yes...you got it right...Hattori heiji.. a great detective from Kyoto." He smirk at him while sitting down on the couch.

" Well it's nice to finally meeting the dangerous couple in one go~~"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------