Sasuke Uchiha NSFW alphabet

Sasuke's NSFW Alphabet

*Completed*

☆Were thinking; Middle aged Sasuke. Not the oldest arc, but not the youngest, but still of age☆

Aftercare
(What are they like after sex?)

He wouldnt feel like doing too much afterwards. But he'll clean you up and make sure your happy first. He would be at your beck and call until you fall asleep.

Bodypart
(What's his favorite part of your body? His own body?)

He's abolutely infatuated with your legs. He could gawk at them all day given the opportunity. He loves how they move, and how there always smooth and soft. He especially loves to see you in a pair of short-shorts or a skirt. He loves how your legs carry you, how they walk, sit, split, spread, the whole shabang.
As for himself, he would easily say his hands. He's confident and comfortable in his whole body, but its somthing about his hands he especially likes. He likes how they touch your skin, how they move inside you, how they hold your hand ect.

Cum
(Basicly anything having to do with cum)

Well, let me be frank... Sasuke is a pervert.

He loves to see you swimming in his cum. But him knowing himself, he knows he'll  be tired afterwars, and that much cum doesn't make for a easy clean up. So, he prefers to cum inside, which is almost just as good. He's kind of a lube freak, so the more lube, the better! It'll only make the next 32 rounds all the better!

Dirty secret
(A dirty secret of there's)

Before you two got together, he had lots, and I mean an inhumane amount of revealing photos of you. anything he found arousing.
He has pictures of your ass cheek showing from under the shorts when you were in a skirt doing a flip out a tree, wet pics you can see a bra on from when you fell in the water during the walk-on-water training, you sitting on a stool at ichraku's, and a slight piece of underwear showing.

His favorite pic was when he got the courage to snap a pic of under your skirt, up close. Kakashi caught, and lectured him about it however, and they got into an argument about it. In the end, they both agreed that Kakashi wouldn't tell about the pic if Sasuke never told about that porn book Kakashi carries around. Truely, everybody knew about the book but nobody KNEW about the book if you catch my drift.

Experience
(How much experience do they have?)

Sasuke has a nice amount of experience in bed. From sleeping around like a man-whore. He never really settled down until you came along.

Favorite position
(Speaks for itself)

Well, he likes to change positions a lot. But he likes cowgirl, missionary, doggy style, but his favorite oosition is a mating press. Nice access to everything.

Goofy
(Are they goofy during sex? After sex?)

Well, Sasuke has never been a goofy person really. But he'll tease you for having bed head after sex.

Hair
(Do the curtains match the drapes?)

Sasuke dosent have long pubes by any means. His armpits are always shaved down to abysmal. As for his dick? He has like, stubble. He has dick stubble. Sometimes he'll let it go for a little, but never more than about a inch. He thinks its gross.

Intimacy
(The romantic aspect)

Sasuke is all over you showering your skin with little kissed. He'll hold yor hand while your all overstimulated, he'll stroke your hair back and whisper sweet nothings in your ear, he'll cuddle with you afterards.
Very romantic.