Naruto Uzumaki NSFW alphabet

Aftercare
(What are they like after sex?)

After sex, Naruto is itching to be wrapped around you. If it was planned, he'll  definetly leave wet wiped on standby, cause he dosent like to leave you all dripping with cum. If not, nobody will die from a quick nap before cleaning up.

Bodypart
(Whats there favorite part of your body? There own?)

Naruto likes your breasts, as simple as it seems. He's a lil perv, but it makes sense tho. He likes playing with them too, there cloud soft. He likes how they sit in your shirts too. Plus there exceptional pillows.
And for himself, he could say his shoulders. He likes how hey look hice and brawny. Also, they make for awesome stands for your legs

Cum
(Basicly anything having to do with cum)

Naru's cum is a bit thick, and tastes a little salty but mostly plain. He likes cumming in your mouth, or on your face. He's pervy.

Dirty secret
(A dirty secret if there's)

Naruto, ever since he knew where you lived, would stalk tf out of you. Ever since Jiraya taught him the transparency jutsu he used back in the day, Naruto has been up close. He'll visit you at night and watch you quietly, or giddily watch you change through your window.

Experience
(How experienced are they?)

No experience by any means whatsoever. You were his first. He's never had a girlfriend before, and you took his V-card too.

Favorite position
(Goes without saying)

You guys have tried lots of positiones, but he likes when you guys go doggy style. He actually loves it.

Goofy
(How goofy are they? Are they more serious?)

Suprisingly, he's not as goofy as you'd think. He's more calm and centered, too busy focusing on how to please you to worry about jokes or puns.

Hair
(What's there hair look like? Do the curtains match the drapes?)

Naruto's pubes down below are not too long, but there there. About an inch and a half. He keeps it well trimmed, and even bothers to style it every now and then.

Intimacy
(The romantic aspect)

He knows you like it, so he practices to himself, because it doesn't come very natrually for him. .

Jack off
(Do they jack off? How offen?)

Fuck yeah. You've walked in on him doin it too. He actually likes for you to find him cause then he doesn't have to ask for it. That conversation is usually awkward.

Kink
(A kink of theres? Are there multipe?)

He's... actually very Vanilla. Naruto is into the plain stuff. He does however like marking you but nothing too excessive.

Location
(Where do they like to do it?)

He doesn't like too many risks. He likes to do it at home, however, he will do it anywear in the house.

Motivation
(Turn on's?)

He's turned on by lots of things. He likes sexy lingerie, your ass, but he especially likes your tongue. If you lick your lips with too much saliva, he's gotta be in you right then or he'll cum on the spot, right in his pants.

Also, he likes teasing you and testing you out in public. You two once got into an argument, and Naru went and said;

"What's the point of these little arguments anyways? Ya know at the end of the day, your legs are still going to be on my shoulders"
...
...
You were caught just as off-guard as Kakashi and Sasuke were. All three of you had your jaws to the floor, somehow its the most reaction you've ever seen from either Sasuke or Kakashi-Sensei.
And lo and behold, you guys did have some great hot sex that night.

No
(Turn offs?)

A turn off for him is when he gets turned on too offen as weird as it may sound. If he gets turned on too much, he'll start getting more angry than aroused. He also doesn't like self degrading.

Oral
(Do they like giving? Receving? Both?)

He loves eating you out. He loves seeing you whine and moan so. He loves to see your mouth around his cock as well, its all the more arousing.

Pace
(How do they go? Slow and sensual, or fast and rough?)

He's somewere inbetween slow and sensual, and fast and rough. He likes a good inbetween.

Quickie
(How do they feel about Quickies?)

Nah, he'd rather not. He'll wait until you guys get home to do the full thing later.

Rounds
(How many rounds can they go?)

He'll settle at about two rounds, three on occasion.

Stamina
(How much stamina do they have?)

He always always mighty strong, in the start. After round one he's usually pretty worn out.

Toys
(Do they use them? have they used them?)

Nah. As far as ges concerned, he's been doing good enough pleasuring you himself, so why start relying on machines?

Unfair
(How much do they like to tease?)

He likes to tease you, but he dosent like you to tease him, and when he teases you, he knows your gonna tease him, which he dosent like, so he would just rather not.

Volume
(How loud are they?)

He likes to try to stiffle his groans and grunts, but you dont like when he does that. "Naruto Uzumaki... I swear to god if I dont hear a noise from you in three seconds!"

Wild card
(Random wild card)

You have a bite mark, on your right ass cheek that Naruto likes to refresh every time you guys do it. He likes the fact that he knows he's the only one who'll see it there.

Xray
(Whats going on under those clothes?)

Under the cloths, were looking at about just an inch or two shy of seven inches hard, nice straight guy, slight tan at the bace, pearly pink tip, and one nice blue vein running down the bottom side of it.

Yearning
(How high is there yearning?)

He's constanly yearning for you. Maby not always to be in you, but to be around you. As for a sexual yearning, just remender; he's always looking for ways to improve his experiences with you.

Zzz
(Self explanatory!)

Naruto, the boy who seems to gave infinite energy sure doesn't have all that in bed! He gets tired and clingy after sex and wants to cuddle you. So that, he will do. Of course after your content, he'll be asleep in about two minutes.

A'ight! Next up is Kakashi!