Day 9

Since I don't wanna wait, and I don't think y'all want to either, The pregnancy is gonna last 3-4 days, SoOoOoO sLoWwWw iKkK. so on day 12 or 13, he will- have the child?? idk how to word it. Fyi, in my au, when the royal family (aka morningstars) need medical attention, heaven treats them, bc they are family to the heavenly royalties. (If that's how you say it-) Lucifer is also close with his brothers and sisters from heaven. He visits them every once in a while. That is just to clear things up if any of y'all get confused. If you don't like it then... You can leave if you want. I also tried to explain this the best I could, I'm not good at explaining things- sorry.

Charlie: I would say rise and shine, but I am very- Nevermind...

Lucifer: Is this about me?

Vox: yes

Angel: yes

Velvette: Prob

Nifty: I think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Husk: Chill out on the exclamation marks. you only need one.

Nifty: OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Husk: Nvm...

Charlie: Hey! don't make him feel bad!

Vaggie: It's true, you were up all night staring at the ceiling.

Charlie: VAGGIE!! But she is right, why wouldn't you tell me as soon as you found out?

Lucifer: I was scared!

Charlie: Yea right! You just didn't want to tell me!

Alastor: He wasn't lying. When I found out, that night he was crying the whole time and saying, "What if Charlie gets mad? What if she gets upset and kicks me out? What is she doesn't want a sibling?"

Charlie: DAD!!! I will awnser all those questions

1. I am mad that you didn't tell me, but not that you are pregnant!

2. I'm not gonna kick you out, I love you. and if I kicked you out, Al might come with. I don't want both of you to leave.

3. I have wanted a sibling for SO long! I would love one!

Lucifer: Really?

Charlie: Yea!

Sir P(I dont wanna write his name every time...):Aww, that was sweet!

Charlie: Crap, forgot this was the groupchat...

Velvette: That was fucking sweet

Clara: Mom, where are my siblings?

Carmilla: Since when did you get added?

Velvette: I did yesterday

Odette: Bitch what am I? A roach?

Clara: Yes

Odette: >:0

Carmilla: Stop

Vox: No, no children

(I have a confession to make, I used to ship Charlastor, Radiodust, and Lucililith.)

Val: Yes, yes children

Vox: No, no children

Clara: Yes, yes children

Odette: Yes, yes children

Val: Yes, yes children

Clara: Yes, yes children

Odette: Yes, yes children