three

Arabella

It has been three days since my encounter with "Disciple boy." I have been so on edge when i'm out in public, who knows what could be out there. The windows in the house were always closed and blocked by the drapes, shielding me mentally and physically from anything, or anyone, out there. 

Nat has noticed something wrong with me, but since she pressed to hard to find out and it angered me, she hasn't asked since. I wasn't comfortable here, I just wanted to return home with my parents and get ready for college. I feel awful because me and Nat have been looking forward to this trip for months and now i'm paranoid of my every move. Now, I completely understand why my father insisted I didn't come here, but I didn't listen. He always said it was a bad place.

"Bella, I think i'm gonna go for a run." Nat says, clutching her iPod and water to her chest.

"Have fun." I smile, lightly.

"You should come."

"Pass."

"C'mom Bella, you've been acting really fucking strange and it's scaring the hell out of me." Nat says, making me groan.

"Nat, I'm fine. Just go on your run and maybe we can grab dinner when you come back." I shoo her as she rolls her eyes and sighs.

Five minutes later, I was left alone. I locked every single door and window in the small, cottage-like, house we have been staying in. I can't risk leaving the door unlocked for two seconds and someone getting in. 

After I had gotten through three episodes of Skins, I heard a knock at the door, making me drop my phone.

Fuck.

I hesitantly made my way to the door, being extra quiet as I stepped on the old, creaky wooden floor. I grabbed the door knob, checking the peep hole to see nobody standing at the door. What the hell?

I opened the door slightly and noticed a piece of paper on the ground by the door.

"Watch out, Arabella."

The second I read the three words, I dropped the paper and shut the door. My feet carried me to the kitchen, grabbing a kitchen knife and heading towards the front door. I was going to find out who this boy was.

I opened the door quick, stepping out as I held the knife in front of me. My feet stayed steady as my body shook from fear. 

"I know you're here! Come out!" I screamed, looking around to see if anything moved.

"Hello!" I yelled, once more.

I turned my back towards the door, ready to walk back, when someone grabbed me.

"Don't make a fucking noise, got it?" The deep voice said, the same deep voice of the man I met in the alley.

I nodded my head quick, clutching the knife about to swing, but I wasn't quick enough. 

"I'll take this." He said, grabbed the knife and pulling it from my grip, cutting my hand in the process.

"Ow!" I yelped, holding my hand tight as he held my body close.

I felt something tight around my hands, rope. I started to yell, only to have cloth put over my mouth. I started to feel dizzy, my legs giving out and my hands trembling. He drugged me.

-Hours Later-

When I woke up, my arms were asleep and my wrists hurt. I was tied to a bed, not my bed. 

"Help!" I screamed, yanking my hands till my wrists were cut open. 

"Arabella, you shouldn't scream like that." His voice spoke.

"Who are you?" I choked on my tears.

"Sweetheart, i've been watching you for a while now." He spoke, shocking me.

"Why? What do you want from me?" I asked confused.

"Let's put it this way, i've been waiting for you for some time now." He smirked, deviously. 

-

Author's note: Here's chapter three, sorry it's so short they will get longer! ALSO, I wanted to make clear that this story will contain sexual content, please read at your own risk. enjoy (-:

xoxo kate