[ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁷: 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓]

[Germany's POV]

I slapped my commander in front of his soldiers. As I made him a complete humiliation amongst his comrades. “ Do you understand what the hell you just did?!! ” I yelled, I groaned as I rubbed my nose temple. It was ridiculous how can they say to me that they accidentally bombed Belarus? For fuck sake these commanders are smart. They wouldn't dare say it was an accident. Unless... They did it willingly. Without my order. I signed in irritation. I looked at my commander “You'll be taken under house arrest. And get prepared to be punished— ” I cut off my words and looked at his soldiers. I turned my expression into a grim one. “ The punishment would be something I'll see fit... Don't obligate on my orders ” I said. As I snapped my fingers the commander was taken away.

One bomb was down to the waste again. Like a drain. Oh, I'm tired of my commanders acting on their own. I mean what does it possess them to act completely on their own? I thought as I began walking towards my office. That's why I'm called a country master, aren't I? What's my purpose if I'm not controlling them? I could already see myself in the future sighing with back and head pain. Could they at least listen? I said they should bomb Russia. Not Belarus. Maybe they're dumb enough to not see the difference. They probably said „Oh what's the difference? They're probably the same ” I thought sarcastically. Stupid mortals. But that's just my opinion. I opened the door to my office and groaned. Feeling the back pain arising again. Pain's a bitch.

I tried stretching my muscles to ease the bitching pain. If only there's a device that can suck out the pain. But that'll be weird. I chuckle to myself. As I thought about that. I sat down on my chair. I tossed away all of those items that take up space. I didn't toss it. I just slide them down with my left arm. I looked over at my right. And saw my father's picture. I punched my table causing damage. People think I love him. But that bastard didn't even love me. He's just a sperm donor. Nothing more.

My eyes widened as I heard that screeching noise again. I covered my ears as I began to sweat crazily, as a loud ringing noise pinched my ears, I began to take deep breaths. I soon snapped out of my trance when I heard a knock. “ Come in ” I loudly said. Putting my feet on the table. I've grown very unbothered with things nowadays. Not even blood bothers me. I saw my assistant and she gave me a paper. Asking me to sign for them to continue their work. I signed it immediately. I still have work to do. My mind wandered off again.

Exact things got nasty. And the country's master's changed, their mindset too. If there was ever a possibility that things would've turned out differently. The chances are... Indifferent. Just like a flower petal. It's small. And it won't change anything, not your pain, not your sadness or even anger but who knows. I'm not a person who can foresight things. I sigh and close my eyes. As silence brought me to rest.

[South Korea's POV]

I stopped being joyful. I stopped singing. Ever since the war. Something struck me. I started inventing stuff I could not control or compromise in. I weld my new invention. I did not care if someone got concerned for me. I've finally discovered what science means. How much I didn't need to follow my people's fantasies. I sigh and put down my items. I leaned into the pillar I was next to. The lab was eerily quiet. But I'm used to it. Call me colorless or boring. But I hate noisy places. I'd rather stay quiet. I may have turned into a bit of a keeper as I grew.

I grew more kept to myself and quiet unlike the old me. Always so noisy, lazy, and plastic.

I closed my eyes. As the door opened. I knew who it was. Obviously. I opened my eyes and saw America. Holding a contract. I sigh as I compose myself. Fixing my tie slowly as I spoke. “ let's get to work then. ” I walked back to my work table. America followed suit. I usually make weapons for myself. But with that contract being still legal. I can't protest.