Long Time

Wonyoung is on airport right now

Wonyoung is on airport right now ...she call Jungkook.....

OTP

Wonyoung : Hello ... Oppa ... I'm departing  from South Korea .

Jungkook : My Bodyguard will there ...OK...

Wonyoung : Why don't you come?

Jungkook : I have lot of enemies in outside world.. If they found out that I also have a sister ...They will definitely harm you .(He say with calm and soft voice)

Wonyoung  : Ok .. oppa .. bye( she pouts)

Jungkook : Bye little monkey ..we are waiting for you...(he tease her)

Wonyoung : Yaaa..( he cut the call)

she smile..

Time passes....

Wonyoung was standing outside the airport...all boys were staring her...ofcourse she damn beautiful..

She saw a man standing back facing her .....she thought that he was her bodyguard , so she started going there .....he was wearing mask

He was talking on phone

He was talking on phone ....

Wonyoung in her mind : Omo ...drivers als have Mercedes .... I think oppa give him ...

Wonyoung sat in a Mercedes  

------- : Excuse me .. who are you ? ( he ask)

Wonyoung : Ohh ... I'm Jeon Wonyoung ..Jeon Jungkook ..your boss sister.. you are here to pick up me ..( she say humbly)

------- : I'm driver .. 

Suddenly Wonyoung 's phone rang...she started talking

-------- in mind : Fuck ...so she thinks that I'm her driver .....(he got lost in her beauty or I should say he got obsessed with her ....)

Wonyoung : Can you pls  come fast ...We are getting late ..( she say)

--------: Ah yes ..( he started driving a car in full speed )