OFFICIAL MEETING

Yeji stop the car on the house .

Yeji : Cool..I like the house .

Ryujin : Yah ..It's pretty .

They both come out from the car ..They take out there bags and started going towards the door.

Yeji : Wait ..I 'll park the car first in garage.

Ryujin : OK .. You go .. I'll open the door .

Yeji nod.

She park the car and enter in the house ..she on the lights and the house was damn beautiful yet messy ..because it want's cleaning ..

They both come on the little garden area which was behind there house.

Ryujin : Wow ...Garden is so beautiful.

Yeji : Yes.( she smiles)

Ryujin come in drawing hall and jump on sofa .

Ryujin : Wow so cozy .

Yeji smiles and started going towards there open kitchen . It was so beautiful and modern.

Yeji : Kitchen is also so beautiful .

Ryujin : YES ... ahh my back is hurting ...I want some sleep..( she say while yawning)

Yeji : OK ...you go and take a little nap ...until I'll see my room.

Ryujin: Fine .

Ryujin go towards her room . She takeoff her jacket and jump on bed and on the A.C .She sleeps in a minute.

Yeji come in her room . She observe whole room . She started unpacking her bag .

Time passes 2hours .

Yeji clean her full room and sat her outfits but decor was not done . She get's tired ..She went to take bath .

Suddenly bell rang outside her house .

Yeji was taking shower ..so definitely Ryujin have to open the door..

Outside the house .

Jk : Are you sure that it is her house ?

Wonyoung : Yes oppa ..look it is Yeji unnie's car .( while pointing towards her car)

Mingyu : Then why don't they opening the door ?

Taehyung : I think you misunderstood .

Jimin: Yes .

Guwon : ahhh I'm not going back now ?

Eunwoo : Chill..relax .

Wonyoung again ring the bell...but no one open ..Suddenly Mingyu jerk HER AND STARTED RINGING bell forcely .

Ryujin : AHHHhhh..( she got irritated and went towards the gate)

Ryujin: Coming ....who the hell is this?