CRIME

AT NIGHT 

JK went to Wonyoung's room .He saw her sleeping peacefully . He close the door carefully and went out from her room. 

He straightly went out of his mansion.....he take out his hand from his pocket and driver gave him car keys .He sat in his car and move car in full speed...

He stops the car on his company parking lot. In parking lot ,,there was a lift but no one use that lift because the lift can only open by JK's finger print ...He open that lift and move in it. The lift starts moving ...The lift stops on -7 floor means in basement . The door of the lift open and he come out of from lift. There is one more door who wants password ....he enter the passwordgo in the room .In that room,ther is too much dark ....only one light in that room and ...a man sitting on chair unconsciously .

Jungkook: Do you like my treatment Mr. Louis Brager?

Louis : Who are you ? Why did you bring me here?

Jungkook chuckles.

JK: what you think..why am i bring you here? ...(he stares himand say)...How many girls has been sale in las Vegas ?

Louis: I..IDK.

JK: Oh really..( he grab knife from table and started coming closer to him)..ok then be ready for your punishment of your fucking sins.

He grab his hand and cut his one finger..He screamed in pain..

Jungkook laugh maniacly

JK : Did you like it?

He didn't answer 

JK: I'M ASKING SOMETHING..(He shouts but he didn't reply..)

He cut his one more finger....He again screamed in pain ...

JK: Did you like it?

Louis : No...not at all.( he cries)

JK cut his all fingers in one snap ..

Louis screamed very loudly ..

JK: iI'm asking again ...How many girls ?

Louis : 9 ..g.g.gi..rls.( He stutters)

JK: wHOM?

Louis : I..idk.

JK cut his left hand ...

Louis again scream in pain.

JK: I'm fucking liking your screams. ( He say with evil smile)...scream more ..

He started stabbing knife in his arms ..and shoulder..He was screaming hell.

Louis : You are psychopsth..

JK started twisting the knife in his arms.

JK: Whom ?

Louis : E..E.Edward H .. Hokins,

JK : that motherfucking bitch..I will ride him to hell.

With that he take out his cigarette and lighter and started smoking....HE rested his body on tables edge and ask him..

JK: Any last wish?

Louis : Please don't shoot or stabbed me .( He thought that ..now he will not kill him)

JK: Okay .. as your wish .( he took out a spray bottle and started spraying here and there.

Louis : Thankgod you will not gonna kill me now .

JK: Who said that ?

Louis stopped for minute ....JK throw his cigarette on floor and floor started burningin fire ..