NIGHT PARTY

JK POV :

I come on my terrace because I got a call from Mingyu .That Yeji and Ryujin come here for a mission in which they are helping Edward .

FLASHBACK :

President : You both are going there for help Mr. Edward Whilson.

Yeji : Who is he?

President : He is a very great person who save Teenage girls and Little girls from becoming slave.

Ryujin : oo

President : You have to save all those Korean Girls from Jeon Jungkook And Kim Mingyu who are World's Most dangerous Mafia .They sale those girls as a slave or something which cannot imagine.

Ryujin : We will do this mission.

Yeji : We will help Mr. Edward Whilson.

FLASHBACK ENDS:

JK POV

JK: Oh ...so this Wild cat is come here to fucking kill me .( while spreading his both hands on railing of terrace ) I will like to play this game.( smirk) So ..the game has been started abut in this game you are my prey Miss Hwang Yeji . And I will fucking gonna haunt you My wild cat.( Smirk)

Zade : Looks like you are betrayed by someone who was fucking yours ( while comming towards JK with two nglass of Red expensive Wine)

JK : Not who was ..who is mines ..and btw my are you so fucking interested in my matters ( while taking one glass from his hand) ..Just get your fucking ass off from my matters . Or else ..you will gonna kill by my hand in this party.

Zade chuckles

Zade :Then fucking kill me dude or she will.

JK : She? Whom?

Zade : You will get to know when time comes.

JK : There is a big pool behind my mansion ..In which some my pets are hungry ..they want their meal ... Do you want to become that meal? (Dark gaze)

Zade : Oh really? ( smirk)

With that JK went from there but he was standing there .He sat on the couch which was attach from the terrace railing .He remove his coat from his body and He rest his head on the couch and spread her legs and started sipping his wine. He close his eyes.

🤍

Wonyoung pov :

I was talking with my Friends and Adrien . Adrien ask me  to gave him my phone  number .With that I remind that my phone is missing. I go from there and ask maids .One of maid says that she saw a phone which was lying on couch of main terrace of mansion. Then I remember that I throw my phone on couch due to frustration .I go toward terrace and saw that my phone is lying on a couch .I go towards my phone but can not reach it because someone was lying beside my phone and the only way to go on that couch where my phone is lying has been blocked. EXCUSE ME ..SIR.( I ask him but get no reply I think he is sleeping ..) I sighed and go towards my phone  half hovered him to get my phone but can not reach my phone .I was so far. Suddenly someone grab my waist and jerk me and at next minute ,I was on couch and someone is hovered me. I close my eyes tightly and shrink my hands. 

What are you trying to do ?  ( a voice came )

I open my eyes little and see that person .He was none other than MR. Vampolf. 

Zade :I am asking something miss?( SMIRK) he come close to me .

Wonyoung : I..I j.just want to take my phone ..w.whi.ch w.was beside yyyou? ( she stutters)