been a while

Beomgyu moaned as his boyfriend devoured his whole mouth feeling hus stomach erupt with butterflies.

He tangled his fingers in the tallers blonde hair, which made him look more hot these days.

He arched his back feeling the familiar hand grip his waist, fingers pinching his waist making him squeak.

They both pulled out gasping for air, Soobin looked at him with pure lust in his eyes. They both made eye contact making him shiver in his place, Soobin pulled him towards himself kissing him again. He knew he was tomato red by now.

He felt soobin kiss his neck decorating it with hickeys everywhere, he loved his collarbones the most. The thought making him moan.

Soobin lifted his shirt kissing his chest, sucking on one if his hardened nipples. Gyu gasped at the feeling his eyes rolling back in pleasure beautiful moans escaping his mouth felt like music to soobin.

Beomgyu dazedly looked at the long fingers infront of his mouth, Soobin gesturing him to suck on them.

Beomgyu looked at soobin making eye contact, as he slowly put his tongue on the tip of his fingers giving kitten licks knowing what effect he had by the buldge in soobins pants.

As Beomgyu started fully thrusting the fingers in his mouth licking them imaging soobin's cock in his mouth, eyes rolling back at the pleasure.

He felt Soobin push him on the table by his other hand situating himself between beomgyu's legs. He could feel soobin's intense gaze as he sucked on his fingers like a slut.

"Strip gyu" Soobin commanded, as beomgyu nodded rising a bit so that soobin slided his clothes off. As he felt Soobin's long fingers slide inside him, his back arching at the pleasure. The pleasure hitting the most when those fingers brushed against his g-spot, soobin thrusted harder making him shiver with pleasure moans escaping his mind

"Ang~ soob-ah i need you" he said biting his lips as his fingers clawed at the man's shoulders.

"Fuck gyu, you're such a slut" Beomgyu gulped as Soobin lined his cock infront of Beomgyu's hole making him shiver at the feeling of his hole getting filled again.

He moaned at his walls filling his insides, Soobin's big cock hitting every part of his hole , Soobin started thrusting fast, grasping Beomgyu's thighs. unholy sounds only heard in the room as it was their music studio.

"Fuck- gyu you're so tight baby" beomgyu felt his cheeks flaming red at the comment, he hid his face in embarrassment. still feeling his hyung thrusting into him at full speed he arched his back in pleasure hands clenching at the table.