Chapter 10

Stormpaw's POV 

He was talking to a Windclan warrior about everyday life in Windclan when he got distracted by his sister, she looked angry and confessed. He excused himself and padded after his sister. He found her behind a large rock, shaking. Stormpaw sat down beside Featherpaw, "what's wrong?" he asked "Re-remember heavypaw? How he was so bitter at us? "is it the cat said, "A kit like you doesn't belong here anyway?" Stormpaw asked "Yes" Featherpaw said "What's gotten into you? he's just a grumpy cat and prob-" "That's actually true" Featherpaw said, cutting him off "because our father is a Thunderclan warrior"

Fireheart

He saw his best friend on the outskirts of the gathering with Silverstream when he reached them they looked very sad. "what's going on here?" Fireheart asked them. Silverstream told the story of how Featherpaw realised she is half Thundeclan. After she is finished, Fireheat felt pity for Graystripe and Silverstream, "don't worry, after some time they'll understand". A yowl came from the meeting rock "I'll talk to you some more after the meeting" Graystripe and Silverstream both nodded. Fireheart bounded to the group of cats gathering a the bottom of the rock.