Chapter - 26

Story Suggestion: Hello everyone! please support the story " Tied Forever " by author arnaS450

Please extend your support with your votes and comments.

*************

Recap: Avinash promise Radha to protect the bond he shared with Sitara and Krithika.

**************

Morning Avinash woke up to the non stop blaring of his mobile. He woke up and saw Sitara was missing. He rolled over to his back and picked the mobile from night stand and answered it on seeing the call from Radha.

Avinash: Granny, everything ok ? Are you ok ?

Radha: I m fine Avi, I want you to come over to mansion with Sitara. We shall meet for breakfast.

Avinash: What happened ? We just met last night granny. Did something happen ? Let me talk to the caretaker.

Radha: Avi, I m fine. Come over and we have something to discuss.

Avinash hummed and cut the call. He rushed out of bed and saw Sitara working in her laptop in the sit out beside the pool.

Avinash: Tara, we need to get ready. Granny called me and wanted us to meet her for breakfast.

Sitara: Is everything ok Ash ?

Avinash: I don't think so and must be the results of last nights actions. 

Sitara closed her laptop and they quickly got ready. Two hours later they arrived at the mansion and Avinash stood rooted on seeing Jitesh with his family and Krithika with family in the living. Radha was seated in the wheel chair. He interlaced his fingers with Sitara and sauntered to Radha and kissed her cheek.

He sat on the couch with Sitara next to him and his arm behind her on the head rest.

Avinash: Be assured that you will be ruined the next time you use my granny to get me here. Now that I m here, let me know who is behind this and the reason.

Bhavna: I wanted you here and the reason is you. Since you made a decision for Krithika's life, I felt it would be fair that I have a say in your decision.

Avinash: I m all ears.

Krithika: I have no problem with bro's decision so stop pulling any stunt with that mom.

Avinash: Let her speak Krithika.

Bhavna: Avinash, I doubt that you made this decision to part my daughter from Jitesh so I need a affirmation that this engagement will never be broken any time until Jitesh will be back from Brazil.

Avinash: I don't give a shit about what you need and if he doesn't want to leave for Brazil then who am I to stop him.

Bhavna: Jitesh will leave for Brazil and he doesn't have any problem in that but I want you to stay here at the mansion until Jitesh and Krithika are married.

Avinash: what does my stay here has to do with their marriage ?

Bhavna: Mini will stay here and I want you to live in the mansion and by this I will be assured that the two families are together.

Avinash: Why do you think I would let her stay at my mansion and where I live is my choice. Nothing will happen to your wish and I m cancelling the offer of CEO to Jitesh. They can get married and I don't have a say further.

Krithika: Bro, Jitesh will leave for Brazil and you don't have to listen to mom. This is my life and I decide on it so I follow your words. You don't have to move in to mansion.