To know

B/d (birth date)
B/c (braces color)
F/c (favorite color)

Italics will be for thinking so like if Riley is thinking it would be "is she dumb or just stupid" and that would be what Riley's thinking.

Anything underlined would be something they wrote in a diary,paper, homework y'know the basics.

The first part will be based on going into grades and other ideas I have

The chapters are gonna go back and forth (if you ever read the pig man it's something like that) one chapter would be Riley's pov and the next would be yours. (After the first part)

The emotions will be the same for the most part but there will be some added. The list is below...

Joy
Sadness
Anger
Disgust
Fear
Anxiety
Envy
Boredom
Embarrassment
Love
Pride
Guilt
The emotions won't be talking but you will be able to tell what emotions are going on through Riley and you.

RILEY WILL BE TOWARDS THE END OF PART ONE FOR THIS!!
the reason for this is because you basically already know what's going on with Riley in the first movie and so this would be you growing up. Before the second movie there's going to be chapters of you and Riley in 5th
6th and 7th grade because I'm pretty sure in the second movie Riley is going into 9th grade (freshman year) so yeah 👍

This will be kinda split up so there's gonna be a section for the first movie and then a section for the second (hopefully there's a third movie to come out)

There will be NOT be anything 18+!

This is a gxg ff.

I don't write so I hope this doesn't suck and if it does then it sucks to suck.

The sections will go like 1 (4) *the one is for the first movie and the 4 is for the chapter* so for the second movie the chapters would be something like this. 2 (7) and during the extra grades in between (5th, 6th, and 7th) it will just have the chapter number.

Enjoy!
...I hope.