*Strange Encounter*

Y/n is currently working on the local record store just to save up for a drum set she's been wanting.

She got herself a job here because of her friend, F/n.

She and F/n met eachother at school and as both learned they both have the same love for rock bands such as The Runaways, Joan Jett and the blackhearts and warrant, while even having the same interests for horror movies and ever since then, they've been stuck together like a chewed piece of gum stuck to your hair.

"Hey y/n!" F/n called, "yeah?" Y/n answered "can you stock these new records and cds up? I'm gonna go ahead and get some dinner for us" Y/n nodded . "Alrighty! Thanks!". F/n then walked out the store to find a diner or some sort on where she can get food from.

Y/n stood up and to take a look at the record's name, it had a big cross with 5 skulls in it's design, "Hm Guns N' Roses Appetite for Destruction" she read "must be a new band." She continued to stock up the vinyls in the rock n' roll section and displayed it on their new arrivals.

And unbeknownst to her, 4 bikers were staring at her in the distance.

Paul's POV:

"Look dude" I nudged my buddy Marko who's next to me. "You familiar with that chick inside the record store?" Marko just shrugged and said "Nah man." I looked back at the gal when David started talking.

David's POV:

"Paul" I spoke, Paul looks at David and asks "What?". "Why dont you go ahead and find out who that gal working inside the vinyl store." Paul smirked and said "Alright man" and he sat up off his bike and we watched him walk off to the record store.

*Back to Y/n*

"Finally done." Y/n looked at the freshly stored vinyls and CDs feeling proud of herself since she finally done something productive after sitting around the desk for the whole day.

And as you finally sat back down at the reception desk, a customer came in. You looked at the guy and in your head described him as a Dee Snider from Twisted Sister wannabe but you knew he was one of the guys from that biker gang that hangs out on the boardwalk.

"Hi can I interest you in some new records we just got in?" You asked nonchalantly. "Nah I'm more interested in you actually" Dee Snider wannabe replied. (I am very sorry if it's COMPLETE shit. )

Y/n stared at him and thought 'Where the hell is F/n she should've been back by now.' Y/n spoke "Sir if you're just gonna joke around and not even look at anything here, I suggest you leave".

"I'd rather suggest that you tell me your name sweetheart." He smirked.

"It's Y/n L/n." Y/n spoke. "Well that's all I needed to know for now, I'll see you around gal." He walked out smiling finally learning this girl's name.

*With The Lost Boys*

Paul came back with a look of victory on his face, "She didn't look too fond of me but I got her name" He said, "Well don't just stand there what's the pretty girl's name!" Marko replied

"It's Y/n L/n" Paul said "Y/n L/n..." Dwayne repeated, David spoke "Well boys, looks like we found the one."He smirked until he saw a girl wearing a white too and colorful skirt he asked "What took you so long Star?" Star replied "Just enjoyed myself that's all." She spoke with a blank tone.

"Alright let's go." Star sat on the back of David's bike holding his waist as he started up his bike and then they all rode off to who knows where laughing and howling while doing so.

*Back to Your POV

"What the fuck just happened" you whispered to yourself. And right on time you heard a voice,

"Hey I'm back! Here's the food" F/n entered and shouted "Fucking finally dude" y/n shouted back with a smile.

As they were eating Y/n suddenly spoke up, "You should've seen what happened to me while you were gone." F/n took a handful of fries and ate them before questioning, "What did some surf nazi come in and terrorize you while I was gone?" F/n joked. "You know that biker gang that always hangs out at the boardwalk? Yeah one of them came in and randomly asked for my name".

F/n looked at her and said "Don't tell me that you gave out your name to a literal gang member." Y/n just looked at her with a blank face, F/n stopped eating and said in a stern tone, "What made you think that it was a good idea to just leak your name to a literal gang member?" Her face changed and morphed into a forced smile while ending her question.

Y/n simply replied "Dude he was annoying as hell, kept on calling me some nicknames too." "If you go to the boardwalk and you randomly disappear because you got recognized by them, I'm not helping you is what I know." F/n replied in an unserious manner she continued "But still, be careful dude." Y/n replied "Hell yeah I will! I'll beat their asses if I have to" Y/n joked.

They finished off their food and F/n said "Well looks like it's getting late." You replied "Yeah, lets close up the shop". They turned off everything in the store and locked it securely and eventually they walked off.

"Hey F/n." Y/n suddenly spoke, "Yeah?" She replied, "I'm taking my day off tomorrow, that dude might come back and I don't wanna talk to that weirdo again." "Yeah go ahead I understand your dumbass anyway, I can handle it tomorrow." Y/n replied with a cheery tone "Thanks man!" She punched F/n's arm "Hey!" F/n punched back and they both laughed for minutes.

"Well this is my stop" F/n said as she walked to the porch of her house, "Be safe on your way home N/n!" Y/n replied "I will thanks! Have a good night" F/n smiled at her best friend and waved goodbye as she entered her home.

As Y/n was walking home she couldn't help but feel that she's being watched by eyes behind her, she looked everywhere in her environment and saw nothing so she brushed it off.

But what she didn't know was that her suspicion was correct as 4 pairs of bright yellow eyes were watching her from above watching her walk to her home.

(A/N:
For whoever that read this, thanks.
Sorry if it's absolute dog shit.)

)