*Boardwalk Fun*

Y/n's POV:

You lost track of time to realize that you were supposed to take your new neighbors on a tour, You completely forgot about it until..

*Knock knock*

You heard someone knock at the door,  you took a look at the peephole to see that it was none other than Lucy and her sons.

You opened the door and you greeted "Hey what brings you guys here?"

"Hello again Y/n, we just thought that maybe you could give us the tour at the boardwalk." Lucy answered. "Alrighty come in! I'll just ready myself real quick." You replied.

"Just make yourselves at home." You smiled at them before going up to your room. While the Emersons were  making themselves comfortable in your living room. You went upstairs to your bedroom, changing your shirt and grabbing your needed necessities like your bag and keys to the house. You decided to ditch your jacket since you were sweating bullets back at the Emerson's house.

You went back down while slinging your bag on your shoulder "Okay folks let's go" You said. Right as you went down, You saw the brothers checking out the vinyl collection in your house and the vinyl they were interested in enough to inspect was 'Road to Ruin' by the Ramones. They stopped and put the record back immediately when they heard you. Lucy nodded in response and stood up from the sofa while Michael and Sam straightened up after  Before you all went out, You locked the door behind you and went straight to Lucy's car and sat in the passenger seat, Sam in the back and Michael decided to ride his motorcycle instead.

 Lucy nodded in response and stood up from the sofa while Michael and Sam straightened up after  Before you all went out, You locked the door behind you and went straight to Lucy's car and sat in the passenger seat, Sam in the back and Michael dec...

You all finally reached the boardwalk, After getting out of the car and Michael reaching you all again, Lucy spoke "Alright now while I'm gone, I'll leave Y/n in charge since she knows this place more than us." Michael was about to protest against that until Sam interrupted him saying "But will you give us some allowance?" Lucy sighed and gave them both ten dollars each "Now I don't want you two to give Y/n a headache while showing you around the place so don't cause any trouble." Lucy said in a serious tone. "You got it mom." Michael answered with a smile while hanging his arm on Sam's shoulder and his reaction was only an eyeroll to his brother's answer to their mother. Lucy smiled "I'll see you all later okay?" She asked, you all just nodded at her and she walked away to wander the boardwalk and try to find a job opening.

"Okay so where do you guys wanna go first?" You questioned the brothers. Sam was looking behind you seeing a crowd forming somewhere "What's happening there?" He asked "Probably a concert." You answered "Can we go check it out?" Michael asked. "Yeah sure" you answered yet another question.

The concert was quite packed to say the least since you three had a hard time trying to get a good spot to check out who's performing, the band performing was pretty funny in your opinion like seriously, the frontman was a shirtless guy playing the saxophone trying to look sexy with the movements he was doing and for some reason it was working for the people in the crowd. You just stood there bopping your head to the music, Sam was swaying making it look like dancing while you noticed Michael was staring at something from above the bleachers "What are ya lookin' at Michael?" You asked Sam took a look of curiosity to see who his brother was eyeing at , you then stared up to see that he was staring at a girl swaying and dancing to the music, "Ooh someone's in love." You teased him "Shut up" Michael responded while staring at the girl. You stopped joking around and decided to just vibe with the music playing. After 5 minutes Michael suddenly walked away, "Where's he going?" You asked Sam, In response he said "I don't know but we're gonna find out so I could get him in trouble with mom." You rolled your eyes at his statement "Whatever let's go." You said in a blunt tone.