*New People And A Bizarre Dream*

You woke up, seeming to be in a cave? You inspected the place seeing that there was a lot of decor dangling, candles lighting up the whole thing, but what caught your eyes the most was a big photo of Jim Morrison. You couldn't move, you were stuck in the same place like a statue but you can feel that you're laying down a sofa with a lot of pillows, You were confused, "Wasn't I just sleeping in my bed just now?" You spoke.

"What do ya mean sweets?" A guy with curly hair and a jacket loaded with patches asked mischievously. "Who the hell are you?" You asked "You don't remember me??" He asked with a smugly tone. "I don't even think I know you.." you replied in a hushed tone "C'mon it's me! Marko. Does that any ring any bells?" You looked at him dumbfounded and when you were just about to speak you heard voices entering the cave.

"Oh look who's finally awake!" A familiar voice chimed in, when you looked on who owned said voice you saw that it was that dee snider wannabe whom you previously met back at the record store. "Paul! y'know she asked me who I was once she woke up!" Marko spoke while laughing. The rockstar looking guy who you have now learned is named Paul only replied by laughing hysterically and sat at the spot next to Marko.

"What are you two up to this time?" A guy with black hair and tanned skin, whom you thought looked pretty handsome spoke "C'mon Dwayne why not introduce yourself to the lady since it seems like she forgot who we are!" Paul joked to him, Dwayne only replied with an eyeroll, you thought, 'okay this is getting hella weird'. And just as you were speaking to yourself in your mind, a 4th voice announced themselves in the room,

"Well, well, well look who finally decided to wake up." The man with blonde hair that was cut into a mullet spoke with a smirk while walking towards your laying figure. "Are you gonna speak to us?" He asked while stroking your (h/c) colored hair. You flinched at the feeling but then you realized you can feel your body now, meaning you have a chance of escaping this.

You sat up glancing at each and every one of them and then standing up and immediately bolted out, they stared at you running out the exit, they were all smirking as if they were getting entertained with you trying to escape. While going out to the exit, you tripped on rocks and fell leaving you with scrapes on your knees and arms, you looked back, you shakily stood up and ran as fast as you could, As you were running, you heard the sounds of motorcycles roaring in the little distance behind you, they were laughing and howling while chasing you and hearing that made your adrenaline pump kick faster.

You were so distracted on outrunning them that you didn't even notice the cliff that was in front of you, and so your dumbass accidentally fell due to you being more focused on escaping them and forgot that you needed to focus on finding the town again.

*beep beep beep* you woke up due to the sound of your alarm clock, you layed on your back and put your hands on your eyes and murmured "it's fine..its just a dream." You realized you were drenched in your own sweat so you dried your face with your blanket. You were weirded out on how that biker gang in the boardwalk somehow ended up in your dream. Once you regained your composure you then got up to go down to the kitchen since you were hungry for some breakfast.

"Good morning sleepyhead" your mother said to you, "Mornin' mom, mornin' dad" you replied while taking a plate and took a seat. Your mother came back from out the kitchen with eggs and bacon and brought coffee for your father.

You started filling up the plate with the breakfast your mom served and as all of you were eating your mother suddenly spoke "Y/n, could you go ahead and bring this to next door?" she motioned to a pumpkin pie that's out on display.

"Yeah sure but for who?" You asked "For the new people who moved in across the street, I want you to welcome them." Your mother replied, Your mother was a nice woman, she always tries her best to make new people feel welcome here "New people moved in on old man emerson's house? Wait did he die or something?" You questioned, Mr. Emerson was a strange fellow ever since his wife died years ago, he became pretty closeted inside his home, the only times you see him outside was with an animal he stuffed up for someone and every time he goes out, you would see him either from your window or porch. Your father covered his face with his newspaper while laughing at your dumbfounded face and remarks whilst your mother slapped him on the back of his head and your dad immediately stopped laughing and continued to read his newspaper.