Chapter 6: Blue, #8

~The day after the pageant

Aiah, Colet and Jho are heading to the library to borrow books for their upcoming thesis. They see students rushing towards the stadium and one of them is Aki, one of their classmates.

Colet shouted: "Aki!! Anong meron? Bakit parang hinahabol kayo ng zombie?"

Aki: "Ui Colet! On going kasi yung laban ng mga volleyball girls natin laban sa kabilang school."

The guy also greeted Aiah.

Aki: "Hi Aiah! Lalong kang gumaganda araw-araw <3"

Aiah: "Thank you Aki! ^_^" *wink*

Aki acted like he was shot in the heart. Then made a finger-heart to Aiah. LOL

Colet: "Oy! Ang OA mo ah. Doon ka sa South Korea magdrama!"

Jho: "Tara na!! manood muna tayo mga bhi, may nasagap akona chismis na may freshman daw na sobrang galing mag volleyball."

The four of them went to the stadium to watch.

***********************************************

As they enter the stadium, everyone was screaming at the top of their lungs.

Aki: "Grabe, mainit ata ang labanan. Buti naka abot pa tayo, last set na!"

Luckily, there were vacant seats near the courtside.
They took their seats in this arrangement: Colet -Jhoanna- Aiah -Aki

Colet: "GOO VIXENS! I-ANGAT NIYO ANG ATING BANDERA!"

Jho: "Uii, Diba si Miss red hair yun? Yung kahapon sa pageant?" She pointed at the player whose about to serve.

She's wearing the school's blue jersey and her red hair wrapped in a bun. With her fair skin and light make-up, it made her glow and attractive.

Aiah and the others looked.

"Yeah, it's her." Aiah said in a soft voice, "The jersey suits her nicely." she said in admiration.

Jhoanna: "Ate Aiah... amoy isda." Tamang hinala habang nakatingin kay Aiah.

Aiah: "Luh?! I'm just complimenting her.", then she crossed her arms.

And that very moment, nagkatinginan si Aiah at Mikha.

Mikha gave Aiah a soft smile that made Aiah's heart melt pero iniwas niya agad kasi nahiya siya.