Chapter-1 : My lovely butterflies

I was looking through my balcony where I found my mom chatting with her close friend christen... I was feeling a little tired today as I just came from school... It was a hectic day for me ...

"Mom what are you doing there?!!" I asked her to get both of their attention.. "Anna!! Come down here"
Her mom called her to chat with'em.

She quickly ran from her room to the garden where her mom and christen aunty was sitting...

"Hey buddy! " She Said that and sat next to her mom.. "Anna! Is this the way we talk to elders?! Apologize her! " Her mom said in serious tone.

"Mom! She's also my friend. Right buddy? " She asked christen.

"Ofcourse! Why are you scolding my friend? Huh!! " She said Smilingly.

*hi-fi* "see that's my friend" She said joyfully.

As their three were chatting there she realized that she hadn't visited the backyard today...

"Excuse me beautifuls!! I'll be back in a minute" She said as her mom and christen chuckled to her words and cuteness.

"Where are you going BTW? "Christen asked.

" Of course to watch butterflies " Anna and her mom said at a time.

All of them laughed at the sudden answer.

Anna was sitting in the backyard as she was admiring the beauty of nature and ofc the butterflies...

"I get another reason for living when I see them" She said looking at the butterflies.

She didn't even realize that the sun was summoned and the moon has raised. "I feel more confident, pretty and warmth when I look up at you" These lines automatically left her mouth while she was admiring the moon..

A horn was heard when she was going inside the mansion...

She looked at the entrance of the mansion where a middle - aged man was coming out of the luxurious car...

"Dad!!" She ran towards the side of the man and hugged him.

"What are you doing here at this time, princess? " He asked her placing his hand at top of her head.

"Was watching butterflies" She replied with a smile

"Ohhh! I see. Did you have dinner? " He enquired.

"I was waiting for you so that we can have dinner together" She said while he pecked her forehead.

" Let's go and eat then. " He said before going inside.

They all were ready to eat dinner as servants started serving the food.

While eating "how is school going on Anna?!" Dad asked.

"Oh! It's neither bad nor good dad. I'm preparing for my entrance exam so that I can get admission in my favorite business college" She said while chewing the food as her mouth was full with food inside.

Her parents chuckled at her cuteness.

"If you want to go there then I can make an admission of you there. Don't stress so much. "Dad said being concerned about her.

" Thanks dad but I want to take admission on my own willing. "She said being confident.

" That's okay. You don't have to thank me but if you need anything then you know whom to ask it"he said gladly.

She nodded in agreement.

"Mom, where is that idiot? " Anna
asked while looking at the food.

"She isn't home yet " Mom said.