ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Pink Hair ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Aerith

I'm cold, my body aches, and I can't see anything- I've been blindfolded, beat, and chained up

My whole body hurts. Hurts from the way they kicked me and hit me until I bled.

I'm sure it has been at least a day since I've been locked up in this dungeon, but tears continue to stream down my face. I cannot make them stop. I cannot make anything stop. Someone make it stop.

If I use my powers to break free, I'm certain I will lose more memories, and I fear that I cannot afford that at this moment.

I hear Soren from just outside, but I cannot make out what he is saying. I can only hope that he will not kill me.

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

Hours later, I hear screams of men and soldiers, and then they're being kicked into the dungeon, shoved right in front of me.

I gasp when I see the blood on their faces, and my eyes widen even more when I see Soren looming above them.

"Go ahead," he says while kicking one of the men down to the ground. "On your knees."

The men reluctantly obey while spewing strings of curse words out of their mouths.

Soren hold a sword right at a man's throat, causing blood to trickle down. "No!" I scream. "What are you doing?!"

Soren's expression stays the same before releasing his grip from the sword and kneeling down to face me. Immediately, I'm trapped into his eyes. His beautiful eyes. "No? You play the innocent, kind, gullible little lady, but do you know what this man has said and done?" he dares.

I stay silent.

"How about you tell her yourself what you've done, Char," Soren dares, his expression and tone of voice is nothing but deadly.

Char gets up with a red face and claims, "I don't believe I've done anything wrong, sir."

Suddenly, all of the surrounding men are unconscious, and lying on the floor. I cannot tell if they are dead. I cover my mouth in fear and crouch back, farther away from Soren.

Char tries to continue, but he kicks him to the ground again. "I never ordered you to beat her!" Soren's sudden yell looms and echoes through the dungeon and Char is on his knees in seconds.

"M-my apologies, sir— but this- this bitch's father had—"

"Enough! Not only did you beat her against my command but you insult her and wish her dead."

Char is silent, and so am I.

Soren continues, "You and all the men who had laid a finger on her will all be truly dead by sundown."

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

After having the unconscious men taken out of the dungeon, Soren unties me and unlocks the chains holding me. He notices the tears running down my face and his eyes narrow. "Do not cry over men like them. They are not worth your tears. And if you are scared of me, do not cry because I don't wish you dead."

But the tears don't stop.

Soren sighs and says, "I suppose I at least owe you this. Come with me."

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

He leads us out of the mansion and into something that looks like a garden. I'm slow because of my injured legs, but Soren stops walking when we reach a patch of golden flowers.

My eyes widen at their beauty.

"These flowers can heal your wounds. They turn all lies back into truth, fake things back into their real form. Pick one."

I do as he says and the moment I pick a flower, I no longer feel pain. And then I realize, "Aren't these flowers extremely rare? I heard they're worth millions—"

But when I turn to face Soren, he's gone. I look around the garden to find a trace of him, but he's nowhere to be found—

And then a see him. No, I see someone slip through a door on the other side.

And that someone has pink hair.