𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀 𝙇𝙊𝙏𝙐𝙎 𝙎𝙀𝙀𝘿

( 𝐑𝐇𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 )

 now playing ;;𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐃

now playing ;;
𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐃

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

your hair was short today.

katsuki took particular notice of the new look, liking the two strands at the front of your face that grew slightly longer than the rest. the look seemed to soften your appearance more, and yet still managing to give this sort of fierceness katsuki liked as well.

all in all, the thought you looked pretty.

tenderly, he handed you the miniature garden shovel you were currently occupied with. the garden at the rooftop became a sort of hangout now, the ambience of the place quickly becoming a favorite within your friend group.

and so, you two had decided to add a few more flowers that reminded you of your friends. mainly you, since bakugou wasn't anywhere near close to familiar with the language of plants like you were.

if it were up to him, he would have just picked flowers that were the same color as his friends hair.

there was dirt on your hands, and some under your nails as well. bakugou could only guess it was a preference thing. he had offered you a pair of gloves to not get too dirty, but it was only till now that he felt the slight embarrassment from that offer.

who would ask a walking plant center who loved to feel the dirt under her hands to wear gloves while doing the one thing she loved most in the world.

katsuki was just glad you were a nice girl.

his mom would no doubt love you.

you had met her maybe a handful of times, once after the sports festival, and another after the kidnapping from the league of villains.