𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝘼𝙉 𝙄𝘿𝙄𝙊𝙏

( 𝐑𝐇𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 )

 now playing ;;𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐓

now playing ;;
𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐓

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚

so, todoroki shoto was a complete and absolute idiot.

because nobody in their right mind would hurt class 1-a's sweetheart. and it was safe to say the whole class held a new found distaste for the dual haired boy. but the students of 1-a were not only mad at him, but at yaoyorozu momo too.

y/n l/n was everyone's favorite, she made sure to always give a helping hand, even when she wasn't asked too. she never expected anything in return, only hoping that her fellow classmates would have the rest of a good day.

the pink haired angel was a total sweetheart, and her natural kind nature and motherly aura was something the made not just class 1-a but 1-b want to protect her at all costs. they couldn't even begin to fathom why someone would want to hurt such a kind hearted person like her in the first place.

still, it was a big shock when she and the cold, and painfully awkward todoroki shoto got together as a couple and had made it official to the world.

but an even bigger shock, was when y/n had broken down crying her tears of heartache to the rest of the class after they had begun noticing the strange and out of character behavioral issues she had begun showing.

despite being the top of her class, and one of the most powerful and strategic students in 1-a, the once usual bright and bubbly girl had seemed to dull out, dark circles seeming to appear overnight, while she always just seemed so out of it. despite how much she insisted she got enough rest the night before.

it had begun to worry some of the students, until iida had decided enough was enough; and brought up the touchy subject to her head on instead of dancing around it like everyone else was doing.