INTRODUCTION

In the bustling city of Ilokyo on Earth, seventeen-year-old Shizuya leads an ordinary high school life—until an invasion of creatures of chaos shatters the entire world. Amid the chaos, his loyal companion, Bella, fiercely battles the chaotic forces, revealing her extraordinary strength. In the heat of the struggle, Shizuya discovers his latent magical powers, turning the tide of the battle.

Bella, more than just a pet, convinces Shizuya to embrace his destiny as a guardian. To protect their world, Shizuya must assemble a team of trusted friends: Hanaka Nishiko, Sora Toshiyasu, Nozomi Hoshizora, and Takashi Kinryu. Together, they form the Mabushii Kagayaki Club, a beacon of hope against the darkness.

However, an insidious threat looms on the horizon. The Nemesis 5, are a nefarious gang led by Isuke, whom he and his malevolent allies seek to plunge the world into chaos and destruction.

As they confront these formidable foes, Shizuya and his friends unlock their unique powers: Shizuya embraces his demonic heritage, Hanaka soars as an angel, Sora casts spells as a witch, Nozomi flutters as a fairy, Takashi fights valiantly as an archer knight, and Bella aids her allies with her guidance and knowledge as a princess.

Prepare for an epic tale of magic and adventure! Join the Mabushii Kagayaki Club on a journey where they will discover incredible powers, forge new friendships, confront evil adversaries, and strive to save the universe from impending doom.