Chapter 25: The Big Meltdown

Harper's POV:
Mama left for the Eras Tour. Me, Travvy and Izzy are backstage watching Mama preform. Mama wanted to preform 'Never Grow Up' which is our song. Travvy's holding me but I want Mama. I began screaming, crying and kicking. "Hey. Shhh. Mama's right there." Travvy said as he pointed to Mama onstage. That made me cry, scream and kick harder. Then I see Tree come over. "Trav, what is going on?" She asked, looking at me. "She's kicking, crying and crying. It's probably about Tay onstage." He said. He mentioned Mama's name. I'm still crying, kicking and screaming for Mama. Tree got angry and she took me away from backstage to Mama's dressing room. I'm still kicking, crying and screaming. Tree set me down in the pack and play and I just want Mama. "Harper! That's enough! Taylor's onstage right now!" Tree yelled. I want to cry but she's pretty mad so I'm just going to stop. I hear Izzy talking and I see Travvy walking in. I just want Mama. No Travvy, no Izzy and no Tree. Just Mama. I'm crying again so Travvy can go get Mama.
Taylor's POV:
I just finished singing 'Never Grow Up' for Harper. I look backstage and Travis, Izzy and Harper aren't there anymore. They were there a second ago. I don't want to sing without them backstage. I call my backup singer, Melanie over. "What's wrong?" She asks. "I don't see Travis, Izzy or Harper backstage. I don't want to sing without them back there." I say. "Oh ok. Go ahead." She says. I quickly got off the stage and ran to the dressing room. I walk in and see Travis swaying Harper but Harper wouldn't stop crying, screaming and kicking. I immediately walk over and Travis hands Harper to me. I lay Harper on my chest and she immediately stops crying, screaming and kicking. Eventually she fell asleep. Hopefully I can continue my concert tomorrow.
AUTHOR'S NOTE PLEASE READ: THANK YOU @Nautika19 FOE THIS IDEA. @Nautika19 OR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS AN IDEA OR MORE PLEASE COMMENT THEM.