Chapter 37: Left Alone

AUTHOR'S NOTE (PLEASE READ): This mentions Taylor's album 1989 but since she's 25 1989 (Taylor's Version) isn't out.
Teagan's POV:
It's 4:30 in the morning and I had just run away from the orphanage. I'm laying on the cold sidewalk and a small blanket, no coat, my phone and airpods and my bear that my mom gave me before she and my dad abandoned me when I was only 1 years old. I'm 11 now and still don't have a family. I'm such a huge Swiftie. Every I own, such as clothes, phone case and airpod case are Taylor Swift. 'Clean' is my favorite song from 1989. It's blasting in my airpods and it's always on repeat. One day, I hope I'm clean like Taylor is. I'm wide awake and can't sleep. I see a tall woman jogging on the sidewalk. She looks familiar but she doesn't look like someone I know. And who would be jogging at 4:30 in the morning? She spots me and starts to walk over. Oh no. "Hi honey. What are you doing out here in the cold alone?" She asks. Her voice sounds like a voice that I've heard before. "I'm an orphan." I admit  in a very quiet voice. "Oh, honey. I'm so sorry." She said. "What's your name?" I ask. "Taylor. Taylor Swift. What's yours?" She said. Wait! Taylor Swift? What?! "Oh my gosh! Taylor, my such a big fan! My names Teagan." I say. "I'm glad you're a fan! I just want to make sure that you'll be okay. That's a pretty name." She said. " Thank you! I will be. For you." I say. "How about you come and stay with me for a while?" She asks. "I would love to! I get to stay with my idol!" I say. "Alright. Let's go." She said. I grab my things and take her hand. We get to her house and she sits us on the couch in the living room, "How old are you?" She asks. "11." I say. "Nice! I just turned 25 a couple days ago." She said. "I know. I follow you on Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and Tumblr." I say. "How about you get some rest?" She asks. "Okay." I say. She takes my hand again and leads me upstairs to a guest bedroom. "Goodnight Teagan." She said. "Goodnight Taylor." I say. I drift off to sleep and I keep thinking about Taylor. Hopefully she doesn't send me back to the orphanage.