LEVEL THREE!

APPLE CIDER BY BEABADOOBEE NOW PLAYING ON KODZUKEN'S STREAM.
—————————————————————

"what..what are you doing here.." you squinted your eyes at him as the pudding head backs away a bit..he's more shocked then you.

"Y-you study here?" Mumbles of words was only spoken out by the pudding head.

Is this even him? He's actually completely innocent and different. Unlike a silly not afraid to talk guy..

Well..obviously you're shocked too..how come you studied here for at least 1 to 2 years and you never seen him?

To be fair,your subjects were completely different. You heard he studied marketing and computer science online but never genuinely knew.

On the other hand ,you studied designing. Like designing decorations,clothes blah blah blah..

Well..your campus was surely very far away from each others. Plus,what kind of stupid student would just walk around the whole entire college campus ? That's an entire marathon walking.

Your college was huge. What you meant by huge it was HUGE, every subject was there blah blah blah..greatest college in Japan..blah blah blah

(Quick a/n note: Ik is not supposed to be like that but is js fictional work,forgive me🗣️)

You got closer to "Kozuken" but he just stood stiff there..oh shit. He went completely pale.

"What is this guy doing..oh my gracious goodness.."

Kuroo mumbled under his breathe and two others just watching them from the brushes..

We have the Bokuto,Oikawa and Kuroo group!!

Well they had to leave Noya and the first years out of this..they couldn't risk it..they are quite a nosy and problematic group if they are together..

And Kiyoko was busy with her classes. Her schedule was packed.

Akaashi..didn't wanna do anything with this. If those three got caught and Akaashi was in it. He would get a good scolding from Y/n..

The three that's hiding in the bushes just squint their eyes,fingers crossed. Hope for the best..

• • •

You walked to the pudding head boy, you suddenly pinched his cheeks with both of your hands. His body felt cold. Your hands were warm.  Summer and winter trope..

The pudding head instantly woke up back to reality..but he wasn't budging while Y/n was just pinching his cheeks..

Seems like he enjoyed that..

"Wake up..pudding...head.."

"Even in person,did you really had to call me that?"

The pudding head light scoffed as he gently pulled your hands away from his cheeks now that's kinda red..you thought his body temperature was finally heating up.

"Just..call me Kenma..well full name is Kenma Kozume"

"Y/n L/n" you spoke calmly as you give him a smile.

meow..

You both looked down to your legs..right..the cat..

You brought out the cat food...and Kenma did at the same time..

You smirked.

"Whichever food he eats more and likes it more,winner gets treated ! Loser gotta pay"

You spoke in a cheeky tone as you lured the cat to you..well it probably did like you more then Kenma..

"Respectfully kill yourself.."

Kenma mumbled as he got up and checked his wallet..

Thanks the lord he brought some money..so he could spend some time with you

————————————————-
Twitter:

Y/n
@Y/n&cats

Guess who I bumped intoooo🤗 (i never knew we were in the same college..till now haha..)
also why was the bushes making noises so suddenly? There wasn't much wind..😓

Tagged: @Kodzuken

Tagged: @Kodzuken

16.7K RETWEETS • 35.9K LIKES.
——————————————————
COMMENTS:

Bokuto🦉
@owl_volleyball
  Traitor..on a date with your OPP??!👎👎
|
|
Y/n
@y/n&cats replied
He is my opp but I am NOT on a date with him you owl looking ass👎
——————————————————
kiki
@kiki7
You guys are so stupid for not knowing we're all in the same college 👎
|
|
wonton
@wontonmui replied
have fun on your date🤗🤗 BETTER START STREAMING IN PERSON TOGETHER 🥺🥺

Oikawa🏐
@handsomeboy
Haha..I wonder why the bushes were making noises 😝🤩
|
|
Kuroo🐈‍⬛
@blackcat replied
Oikawa please shut up🤗
——————————————————

"Y/n..why did you post that.." Kenma spoked,looking at you with a "bruh" face.

There's no going back..it already popped off pretty well..in literally 10 minutes.

"Is cute! I like the picture!" You spoke in a cheeky tone. Teasing the blonde.

"Are you calling me cute?"

Well..tables turned huh..he's teasing you back now..

"Ye-I mean NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!"

You widened your eyes as you shut your mouth after you finish your sentence.

On your life you swore your mouth opened by itself to speak..

A hint of blush started appearing on Kenma's cheeks. The cat eyed boy looked away from you.

• • • 🐟

After a good 3 minutes of silence..the boy spoke.

"Let's go.." Kenma spoke as he was tugging on the sleeve of your jacket.

"Go..where?" You spoke as you tilted your head,absolutely being lost. Where on earth are you gonna go..?

"Cute.." The pudding head boy thought in his mind.

"To a cafe? You said loser has to treat the other something..let's go.."

• • • 🐈‍⬛
————————————————————
LEVEL THREE COMPLETED!

How do we feel about this🤗 also whoever voted on my story,ily thank u🤗 please comment on my story guys