LEVEL SEVEN!

SHUT UP MY MOM IS CALLING BY HOTEL UGLY NOW PLAYING ON KODZUEKN'S STREAM.
———————————————————-
As your lesson finished,you walked outside to the hallway.

Well..it was 1:30,everyone is on lunch break. You had no one to eat with at the moment..

Suddenly..

"Yo,Y/n!" A familiar presence walked up to you. It was Kuroo.

"Oh? Kuroo is it?" You questioned,tilting your head slightly.

"Mhmmm,ya wanna go get lunch together? I dunno where's Kenma" He shrugs.

You hesitated at first. Well,you don't even know this guy much...but..making new friends right..?

"I can tell ya hesitating,is fine if ya don't wanna" he spoke calmly,starting turn his steps,walking away slowly.

"W-wait!" You walked faster to him ..catching up.

"Oh? Wanna go?" He looked at you with a friendly small smile"

"I have nothing to do anyways..uh let's go.." you spoke as you started walking the same pace as him.

. . . 🦉

"What's Kuroo doing with Y/n?" The owl looking boy questioned..in the corner near where the two just talked.

"Dunno..Kuroo is probably up to something. Maybe just wanna mess with Kenma" He spoke calmly as he started walking,leaving Bokuto behind.

"Wait for me Akaashi!" Bokuto spoke,trying to catch up to his friend.

• • •

The smell of fresh cooked curry aroma was right in front of you. Delicious!

"W-wahhh! It looks so gooddd! You surely know some good spots for food Kuroo! Plus is pretty cheap too!"

Kuroo happily smiled,showing off his pride he recommend such a good restaurant.

You happily spoke as you took some pictures,gave a small prayer then dug into your meal.

———————————————————————
Y/n
@Y/n&cat
Thanks to @blackcat ,my stomach is FULL😓😓

———————————————————————Y/n@Y/n&catThanks to @blackcat ,my stomach is FULL😓😓

2.9k RETWEETS • 35.2K LIKES
————————————————————-
Kuroo🐈‍⬛
@blackcat
Welcome Y/n🥶 I have way more recommendations
|
|
Kozuken
@Kozuken replied..
BLUD I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU AT LUNCH TIME?!? KYS👎

Rin
@rintarosuna
LMFAO I THINK SOMEBODY IS VERY JEALOUS🥺🥺
|
|
Kozuken
@Kozuken
BLUD,SHUT UP PLEASE.

Wonton
@Wontonmui
I saw him (kenma) earlier being the most stressed man ever known in humanity he looked like he was about to go on a murder spree 🙏🙏
—————————————————————

"Pfttt,ya know Kenma talks about you a lot sometimes.Y/n this,Y/n that" Kuroo spoke as he closed his phone,putting it in his pocket.

A big spread beet red color started spreading around your face.

He talks about...You?

"Deadass?" You asked.

"Deadass" He simply responded.

"He just won't stop blabbering about you..I swear he always has something to mention about you in every conversation I have with him" Kuroo spoke teasingly,giving a little nudge on your shoulder.

"Simply to say..he probably likes you."

The boy just spoke causally as he waits for your respond.

There's no way he liked you right..? You and Kenma only knew each other online first..then in person that wasn't long ago..huh?

That messes up your brain. No way he can fall that easily..right..?

• • •

"Earth to Y/n?" Kuroo spoke as he snapped his fingers trying to get back your attention.

"Y-yes?" You titled your head.

"We're here already,I gotta go. I will see ya around?" Kuroo spoke as he started walking backwards,facing you.

You shook your head,waking up to reality.

"Yeah..see you around.." you waved at him.

• • •

. • . • . .

Sounds of bell ringing finally can be heard,you finally finished your afternoon class..

You checked your phone quickly as it was 5:30PM

You quickly swiped to your texts ,began texting someone.

Pudding head

You:
Kenma,what time?

Pudding head:
7? Get some of your stuff because we're not staying at campus tonight

You:
HUH?? WHERE ARE WE GOING??

Pudding head:
..uh yes👍👍👍

You:
KENMA!
Delivered.

——————————————————————————-
LEVEL SEVEN COMPLETED!

Oh boy..where is he gonna bring you..